ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Back to work today but I am happy to be doing just that. I don't do sick very well. I've been very blessed to be one of those people that just doesn't get sick...never had covid or tested positive for the Flu. Other than my 6 weeks out for maternity leave, 10 days out of work post-op for my double mastectomy, I have missed a total of 11 days of work in 32 years. Blessed I tell ya!! When that mess hit me Saturday night I thought I had been hit by a truck 🤪 ..... I did get tested for both today just so I could go back to work with a clear conscious of not getting anyone else sick. I really appreciate all the prayers and good vibes and especially @OldArmyDawg for filling in!

Maybe I'm kinda glad I missed the Vent meltdown Saturday night and Sunday morning. Catching up on the JJ news and the "Fire BoBo" posts sure didn't brighten my day. Then Colas wife's commercial dropped and people were asking for shirtless pics of Dan Mullen and Dabo and all was right with the Vent again. Who am I kidding, I freaking love this place!!

@Scdawg524 I know you're going to have a great day at work 😉

Hope you're feeling better @TheColonelUGA

Hope things are getting better at home, Ron!

If you haven't seen the photo gallery by @takerofpictures , check it out! She's really good!

Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and always for my GMDN friends..... ALWAYS.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News