ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
God Bless the insiders on this board.

I don't claim to know who they all are (a couple I do) but I do appreciate all they do and bring to this place. Hands down the BEST staff on any site and having CGD and BB, to name few, elaborate on what happens inside BM and offer tidbits of info to us first, is why this place is so amazing. Not sure I could deal with some of the Vent but I do get the frustrations on game day. We want as close to perfection as we can get and it just hasn't been there yet.... I'll echo so many others in saying I think CKS has earned our trust at this point and he isn't afraid to make adjustments as needed. Again, I keep reminding myself what we are trying to accomplish hasn't been done since Minnesota in the 1930s and the likelihood of it happening are like winning the lottery on a Saturday in July when it's snowing......almost impossible, especially in the CFP world of today.

Get your butts in gear coffee crew, we got work to do today. We make it through the work week and we get to LIGHT UP SANFORD Saturday....yessir it's the elusive NIGHT GAME in Athens this weekend!! I can't wait to turn it RED (wish I was going)

Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and always for my GMDN friends..... ALWAYS.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News