ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Still hurting this morning so I apologize in advance for the slightly negative post.

First time I've had to say GMDN after a loss.....that's right, when I started doing this almost 2 years I couldn't imagine it would be 23 months before I made a post the morning after a loss. I hate it. And, I didn't want it to be a loss to Bama.

I'll be honest, I'm a terrible loser...TERRIBLE. I'll get petty with the best of them, but what I won't do is diminish what this team and these coaches have accomplished. I won't attack anyone personally or lash out because I'm upset about an inevitable (at some point) outcome. Plus, I hate the thought that some of our guy's parents or coach's families may see some of the outrage posted here on gameday. That's the protective mama in me I guess. Maybe it's age or life experience but I've learned to just chill and wait for the "feels" to back off a little. Hopefully the Vent does that today because we was busy all night, last night 🤣🤣🤣

So get ready, prepare thy heart and mind, because the CFP announcements are in a few hours and we are still playing ball. Maybe not the ball we wanted (and this will sound so cliché) but you can bet almost any college football team would trade places with us in a heartbeat. And we ain't going anywhere ANYTIME soon!

Pray for me down here in Seminole country..... they're all of the sudden World Champions again. 🤮🙄
I don't wanna go to jail this week.

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News