ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
I've got my office Christmas party tonight so its..... "Whatever they're serving Wednesday"!! Open bar here I come, and it's been one of those weekends/first of weeks where I'm going to cash in on the opportunity. Needless to say OAD will be taking over duties tomorrow morning so he's the real MVP of the evening 😉

Not sure how everyone else is feeling but I'm now in the LFG status for next season. Embracing the portal and its possibilities and relaxing on the coaching carousel and what might happen there. That video @Savannah Dawgette posted Monday night reinforced my faith (not that it wavered too much) that our coach is the best damn coach out there. All accolades aside, Kirby Smart is the man I'd want my son learning football and life lessons from. It's not how you win and respond its how you LOSE and respond and in the words of CKS....."We don't ever fracture, here"
I won't pretend to know what goes on in BM but this season seemed different from the beginning. Less intense honestly.....and I'm guessing there's a reason for that. Anyone who has coached anything knows you can't treat every athlete the same. But you can love them all the same and if you watched that video there's no doubt CKS loves his guys immensely. ❤️

Make today a good one!

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News