ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
More rain yesterday and this morning down here in South GA....I'm betting we've had more than 10 inches over the last 3 weekends. We decided around 530 AM yesterday to head back out for another attempt at those hogs.....so glad we did. I'm happy to announce H and D are gone! Both were over 400lbs each, and let's just say I sure am glad I didn't walk up on either of these fellas in the woods. Posted pics below if you wanna check them out. That's our son and SIL in the pic with John.....we needed help with these two 😳

We got ourselves a new DB coach yesterday afternoon. I'll be honest, I don't know jack about the guy but if CKS believes in him, so do I. Someone posted a video snipet of him from his USC job and I believe he sounds alot like Kirby. "Win the day" mindset anyone?? Maybe the good news is about to start rolling in....

Make today a GOOD day. I'm about to start mine with a big ol cup of coffee and some Vent reading.
Oh.....sounds like the Vent get together was a good one. I sure want to make the next one that gets planned. I vote for a GMDN reserved table 😁

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News