ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Christmas is a wrap and I hope it was a great day for you all. Now we countdown to the Orange Bowl and 2024!

Judging from the board yesterday afternoon, I wasn't the only one surprised by our Christmas portal announcement. I've about decided not to even be concerned by any of these anymore. We have one of the best 2 coaches in college football (#1 IMO) running our program and that's the biggest reason. Plus..... we never really know the "whys". Money, Coaching changes, PT, homesick, or maybe some just can't handle the intensity of Georgia Football. My gut says the first one is the biggest reason for most but who knows. I do know CKS will find or develop a replacement asap.

What about FSU 👀🤦🏼‍♀️ and their opt-outs and portal issues. Will they even have any starters playing this Saturday? Norvell built his teams from the portal and IMHO that could be one of the reasons for so many OOs. For most of these guys, there's no real loyalty to the program just a stepping stone to the future..... and as a fan that's hard to understand and grasp. This is new territory for us as well and we're all learning to navigate it as best we can (some better than others 😅) Ideally I'd like a team full of Nick Chubbs, Nolan Smiths, Jordan Davises and Stetson Bennetts but with all the changes over the last few years, I doubt we ever see anything close to that again. Adapt and adjust.

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News