ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Hooray it's Friday!!

Glad to have this work week over with and the first weekend of 2024 is upon us. We should be gearing up for the big game Monday night, planning food for the big game and the all important Vent drink threads but alas.....
I'll still be yelling Go Dawgs....sorta. May even throw on a little purple for good measure.

Life, how is your daughter doing after her second surgery?...and have J and R had any more fertility news? Sorry if I've missed either update.

A couple of us were wondering where @Markusdawg has been. If anyone has heard from him, can you post an update? Last I saw him post was 8/5/23 .....

Really glad we've had a few new GMDN visitors drop by and grateful for the ones who popped in and became regulars. I don't always get to say something or respond individually to everyone but know I'm appreciative of you ALL. Thanks for brightening my day each morning. Shout out to @Lumpdawg for keeping us all updated with the GMDNLDOPL!

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News