ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

lifedawg

2021 & 2022 National Champs
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Good Morning Dawg Nation! Filling in for the lady of the house this morning. Always a pleasure to lend a helping hand. Let's try and enjoy our Taco Tuesday.

Well it was a little weird watching the national championship game last night and us not being there. Something about seeing that game logo that screams UGA to me. Very much pulling for Washington to win but it wasn't looking good when I finally went to bed. Woke up this morning to find out Michigan did indeed win so I'm glad I don't know any Michigan fans.

Enough of that and now I'm looking forward to us reclaiming our crown in the 2024 season. #1 rated recruiting class and Kirby doing work in the portal. Added a nice piece to the qb room yesterday with the UNLV qb Maiava. High upside kid with starting experience to provide even more quality depth to that room.

Lot of bad weather moving through today so please everyone be careful even if you are staying inside. Nasty stuff moving through today.

Prayers for all in need today and we have several under the weather or going through some procedure. Hope everyone has a great day!

Special prayers out to our brother stu and his family. Read your update this morning and know we are here for you brother,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News