ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta hand it to Vanderbilt, they are classy in firings.

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
“While this was a difficult decision, but I know this change is necessary,” athletic director Candice Lee said in a statement. “We wish Derek and his entire family the best.”

As I recall, when South Carolina fired Muschamp, they just said, “We wish Will the best”. No wishes for the rest of his family. Maybe it’s because one of his sons is a member of the Georgia football team.

“While this was a difficult decision, but I know this change is necessary,” athletic director Candice Lee said in a statement. “We wish Derek and his entire family the best.”

As I recall, when South Carolina fired Muschamp, they just said, “We wish Will the best”. No wishes for the rest of his family. Maybe it’s because one of his sons is a member of the Georgia football team.
Maybe it’s the size of Boom’s buyout that cut the well wishes short.

Not saying the Vandy folks should have fired Mason or not, but it doesn't really matter.......This is the Vandy Trophy case in the past, currentlly, and in the future.......Some things never change........
Vandy-Trophy-Case-MEME.jpeg

Interesting. They hired Candice in May, ahead of the inevitable firing of Derek, a sort of racism insurance. Smart.

At least you can point to Vandy when the SEC is accused of not being woke enough. And they're getting woker by the day with all the California sidewalk-squat refugees pouring into Nashville. How long will it take Californians to bring sidewalk rockets to the Grand Ole Opry House?

Interesting. They hired Candice in May, ahead of the inevitable firing of Derek, a sort of racism insurance. Smart.

At least you can point to Vandy when the SEC is accused of not being woke enough. And they're getting woker by the day with all the California sidewalk-squat refugees pouring into Nashville. How long will it take Californians to bring sidewalk rockets to the Grand Ole Opry House?

Vandy motto: It Just Means Less.

Vandy needs to realize that being a complete joke in football is not helpful to the overall reputation of a school.

For many people, when many people hear the name “Vanderbilt“ the first thought that comes to mind is, “They suck”.
My thoughts on Vandy:
1.They suck.
2. Under normal circumstances, the week we play them must be homecoming
weekend.
3. they should probably just join the Ivy League.

Reactions: albanyga
Vandy needs to realize that being a complete joke in football is not helpful to the overall reputation of a school.

For many people, when many people hear the name “Vanderbilt“ the first thought that comes to mind is, “They suck”.
I think Vandys rep is just fine!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT