ADVERTISEMENT

HAHA Chat libs favorite. Michael Avenatti sentenced to 14 years in prison for tax and wire fraud

doerunn

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 13, 2001
doerun and inverness

Attorney Michael Avenatti, who rose to fame representing adult-film actress Storm Daniels in her litigation against former President Donald Trump, was sentenced in Orange County Monday to 14 years in federal prison for tax and wire fraud.

U.S. District Judge James Selna said Avenatti's sentence will run consecutively -- or on top of -- the five years he is already serving for convictions in New York for an extortion scheme against Nike, and for stealing from Daniels.

He made an "open plea" to resolve most of the charges against him in Santa Ana, meaning he had no guarantee what punishment prosecutors would seek. It is a rare move for defendants because they have no idea what punishment they may face.

Attorney Michael Avenatti, who rose to fame representing adult-film actress Storm Daniels in her litigation against former President Donald Trump, was sentenced in Orange County Monday to 14 years in federal prison for tax and wire fraud.

U.S. District Judge James Selna said Avenatti's sentence will run consecutively -- or on top of -- the five years he is already serving for convictions in New York for an extortion scheme against Nike, and for stealing from Daniels.

He made an "open plea" to resolve most of the charges against him in Santa Ana, meaning he had no guarantee what punishment prosecutors would seek. It is a rare move for defendants because they have no idea what punishment they may face.
Animated GIF

Hahahaha, hope a stinking Mongol biker claims him his first night then trades him to the brothers for some Ramen noodles.

Reactions: cherrydawg

You serious, Clark? How many of Lying Donnie’s compatriots have been convicted and / or sent to prison? Manafort, Bannon, Cohen, Weisselberg, just for starters. BTW - Better pump the brakes cause The Stormy Daniels episode is coming back around soon enough as Manhattan D. A. has begun re-examining that case for criminality. Embrace The Suck

LOL you know exactly what it means. Dishonesty shows through ... just like racism.
Now I'm a racist? Brother let me tell you something about me, I'll bet your next social security check that I've had more sex with white women in my life then you have in your family...and yes I'm black with a bi-racial son. Lol you guys crack me up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT