ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone followed the Weinstein trial?

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
I have not, as he is already in jail so not sure of reason for current trail. Regardless, I did read an article today that made me somewhat interested.

1. his defense attorneys used the term - transactional sex, said it’s legal and that is how deals were done prior to the metoomovemant.
2. Called the current wife of California Governor a bimbo and said he didn’t deny transactional sex with her, in fact she came back in 2 years and ask for a large donation for her husband at one of his parties.
3. Apparently no DNA evidence or police reports from these women until his original conviction.

I have no doubt he is a slimeball of the highest degree and most likely guilty , just wild opening statements from the defense and somewhat surprised of the current trial since he is already jailed. Again, not really up on all the happenings related to him.

Reactions: zingerdawg
I have not, as he is already in jail so not sure of reason for current trail. Regardless, I did read an article today that made me somewhat interested.

1. his defense attorneys used the term - transactional sex, said it’s legal and that is how deals were done prior to the metoomovemant.
2. Called the current wife of California Governor a bimbo and said he didn’t deny transactional sex with her, in fact she came back in 2 years and ask for a large donation for her husband at one of his parties.
3. Apparently no DNA evidence or police reports from these women until his original conviction.

I have no doubt he is a slimeball of the highest degree and most likely guilty , just wild opening statements from the defense and somewhat surprised of the current trial since he is already jailed. Again, not really up on all the happenings related to him.
I bet he had transactional sex with Gavin too. That guy is narcissistic tyrant obsessed with power.

It is something that should have stopped a long time ago. Or at least tried. Sadly, there will be another and another pop up using these tactics. Because as angry as rose McGowan is at him, there are 50000 woman who would sleep with him tomorrow for a role in a movie. How many would sleep with him to have Gwen paltrow’s life as opposed to their own. Who look better than she does. Maybe the next one will think twice. I doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT