ADVERTISEMENT

He mad??…..

All the poster on here that agree with what he talking about. That is more disturbing than his statements

why are you watching That Crap?

teaching criminals how to squat...
Should have axed “he mad”

Never forget the time ole Bubba N got mad at Brickyard on here.

He said that when “Bubba gets mad, he stays mad”….and he was right. Can’t tell U the number of people through the years he got mad at.

Wouldn’t talk, just pouted/sulked….then turned vengeful. Kinda like a scorned woman.

But I do miss the ole fellow. he added a certain element. I wish he would show himself.

Somebody should stomp hell out of that little weasel.
Thinks there is another one out there where he is saying he is getting more money from the government for him and his little girl than a SS recipient would get……or something to that effect.

Of course, he’s an illegal, doesn’t work
& says he doesn’t want to…..I’m reasonably sure he hasn’t paid into the system.

It’s all a BIG problem.

The only way that it is going to change is to vote the man out of the WH.

Last edited:
Thinks there is another one out there where he is saying he is getting more money from the government for him and his little girl than a SS recipient would get……or something to that effect.

Of course, he’s an illegal, doesn’t work
& says he doesn’t want to…..I’m reasonably sure he hasn’t into the system.

It’s all a BIG problem.

The only way that it is going to change is to vote the man out of the WH.
The blacks are starting to figure out who's going to be the big losers in this invasion. That big government pie gonna have to be sliced into 20 million more pieces.

I know a couple people on this board who support this idea. Not gonna name names. 😜😜

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT