ADVERTISEMENT

Here comes Vivek!

I’m ready for a new strong conservative direction. Trump’s strength to me is that he would quickly undo much of the Biden damage. Maybe this guy would do the same without the 24/7 circus.

As you said, that video is a good starting point.

I like what he said but think he's already disqualified himself with the affirmative action stance. If he gets to the general, he'll be portrayed as Hitler and Bull Connor all rolled into one. He'll get demagogued and it will be fierce and relentless.

I’m ready for a new strong conservative direction. Trump’s strength to me is that he would quickly undo much of the Biden damage. Maybe this guy would do the same without the 24/7 circus.

As you said, that video is a good starting point.
If you think for a second that the Dems won't create a circus whenever any Pubs is elected you're fooling yourself. They are just bullies and they have found success in bullying the American people. They have used it with success and they will continue to do it until people wake up and ignore their nonsensical rantings as just the mental illness that it is.

I'm not sure most people can comprehend what he is saying.

Pretty sad but when you get down to it, pretty true.

It'll be interesting to see what baggage if any he has in his past.

I know one guy who could probably win the Presidency.

At least we know he would carry GA.

He's a pretty SMART Guy.

Go DAWGS!!

I'm not sure most people can comprehend what he is saying.

Pretty sad but when you get down to it, pretty true.

It'll be interesting to see what baggage if any he has in his past.

I know one guy who could probably win the Presidency.

At least we know he would carry GA.

He's a pretty SMART Guy.

Go DAWGS!!
The biggest thing I see in his past, so far, is his biotech background. His company was involved in RNA technology development. That can be seen as something to question, or something that gives him greater understanding of the issues involved.

And hey, if they don't have any actual dirt, the media will help them make something up!

Last edited:
Reactions: SLC_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT