ADVERTISEMENT

Here is a short clip of Antifa losers from Jan 6 changing out of their usual black to red clothing before storming the capital

Hmmmmm. They even said delete that ant the end of video. All a big setup like I have said since about Jan 8th as told to me by eyewitnesses.

You have to be very gullible to believe the horde on January 6th was not at least 99.9% Trump cultists. I lived in DC two years and I can assure you the leaves are not on the trees in early January in D.C.

Last edited:
Reactions: MRDAWG
You have to be very gullible to believe the horde on January 6th was not at least 99.9% Trump cultists. I lived in DC two years and I can assure you the leaves are not on the trees in early January in D.C.
And more fishy stuff

Hmmmmm. They even said delete that ant the end of video. All a big setup like I have said since about Jan 8th as told to me by eyewitnesses.

I also believe Jan. 6 was a BIG SET-UP (I am convinced) .. but some of the videos, like this one, w/Antifa being bussed in, changing clothes, etc.. has been debunked.

I also believe Jan. 6 was a BIG SET-UP (I am convinced) .. but some of the videos, like this one, w/Antifa being bussed in, changing clothes, etc.. has been debunked.
Debunked by who? Lol fact checkers? I have a client who was there tell me she saw them being bused I. And being handed MAGA gear as they got off the bus.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Debunked by who? Lol fact checkers? I have a client who was there tell me she saw them being bused I. And being handed MAGA gear as they got off the bus.
I'm not saying it didn't happen. Just not sure that video is evidence. there is a LOT of fake video out there. There is no doubt ANTIFA was there. No question about that.

Truth is finally coming out. This was a govt setup from the word go. An illegitimate govt operation that has denied due process to those caught up in the illegitimate court proceeding. Glad people are getting a glimpse of the truth. Everyone locked up still should be paid reparations

This incident goes to show the raw corruption of our govt at every level.

or you can't understand your president is terrible

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Truth is finally coming out. This was a govt setup from the word go. An illegitimate govt operation that has denied due process to those caught up in the illegitimate court proceeding. Glad people are getting a glimpse of the truth. Everyone locked up still should be paid reparations

This incident goes to show the raw corruption of our govt at every level.
very sad

By whom?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT