ADVERTISEMENT

Here is some inside info on UTK

War Dawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
One of my friends is the Father of one of the Victims. She was raped by a current player and UTK tried to cover it up. Both parties are from my home town so she thought she was out with a friend. He fits the profile of a frat guy date rapist. Dad told them he would make them pay and he says they didn't believe him and literally scoffed at him. He gave their story to the Tennessean and it ran. The lawyer then contacted him through the paper and they started the lawsuit. Everything else came after that as people with what I believe are legitimate cases came forward. I can guarantee you that victim #1 and the founder of the lawsuit is legitimate. I have been close friends with him and the young ladies' Mother for over 20 years. Her Mother went to UGA and we were great friends in high school too. They are not doing this for the money although they will all almost certainly get paid off big time. The Peyton stuff is super old but the rest of it is very current. He told me they are doing their homework on the people allowed to join the lawsuit. I sent him the links to the current articles as he is out of the Country. We have been talking about this and I knew he was super early to the party and didn't understand his anger. I just figured it was because his beautiful daughter was a then Freshman. I had no idea until Today he was so early to the party because he filed the lawsuit. This isn't a TIFWIW. These are just the facts, mam, just the facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News