ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Dem’s let Kevin O'Leary educate you

Gotcha. Kinda hard to see more than one side of a story when you only intake information from one side.
JC

PS - it’s less than a one minute clip.
I'm not only taking in information from one side, I'm ignoring it in its entirety. Plus, there are no "sides" to information. But with a headline like Oh Pee gave I was just giving a snarky response, his headline is dumb and shows no signs of good faith. He also blocked me years ago too.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
You shouldn't get your education from Tik Tok and celebrities Oh Pee.
I understand if you don’t like the op. Or whatever your beef may be. They are common on this board. But this was reloaded to tic toc. It isn’t where it originated. He is a Fox News contributor which makes him stupid I guess. Despite being very successful. Ironically everything he said is true. It didn’t even really have to do with Trump either. But you didn’t listen.

Instead you basically responded to a post without listening. You put both fingers in your ears like a child and screamed lalalalalalalakalala. Why did you even take the time.

Just heard a dem expert say that trial was like convicting someone of murder when nobody died.

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg
I understand if you don’t like the op. Or whatever your beef may be. They are common on this board. But this was reloaded to tic toc. It isn’t where it originated. He is a Fox News contributor which makes him stupid I guess. Despite being very successful. Ironically everything he said is true. It didn’t even really have to do with Trump either. But you didn’t listen.

Instead you basically responded to a post without listening. You put both fingers in your ears like a child and screamed lalalalalalalakalala. Why did you even take the time.

Just heard a dem expert say that trial was like convicting someone of murder when nobody died.
I don't listen to social media sound bites out of principle. They may or may not be right. But 9 times out of 10 they leave you uninformed and ignorant.

I don't listen to social media sound bites out of principle. They may or may not be right. But 9 times out of 10 they leave you uninformed and ignorant.
I agree. Probably could have avoided 13 deaths and the summer of love if more people followed your lead.

Reactions: Georgia Jim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT