ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Pink Floyd Dawg

HHolland92

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
Saw where you wanted to know what I felt on things coming out of this weekend and going into OVs so just decided to make separate thread.

- I give UGA the edge for Zayden Walker. Any time a recruit has a brother at another school, you CANNOT count out said school.. with that being said, teams have been jockeying for 2nd place in this recruitment for a while now.. Miami, SCjr, etc. The constant has always been UGA at the top. I don’t take SCjr lightly when it comes to their one 5-star per year policy with NIL, but Schu has had the best relationship with him for 2 years now.

- I think UGA made up a ton of ground with David Sanders. I give Tenn a bit of an edge here, he’s basically lived there the last few months.. but this is the best I’ve felt about UGA chances in a long time. Clemson fading. Feel Tenn, Ohio St, UGA top 3 now.. but it’s changed a lot so it’s wide open right now imo.

- At this point nothing shocks me in recruiting, but I’d pretty surprised if Travis Smith Jr didn’t end up at UGA. Not even sure who’s sitting 2nd here at the moment. Same goes for his teammate, Juan Gaston. Both are major targets here and UGA is doing a great job recruiting Westlake currently.

- Am hearing UGA has a pretty good lead for Christian Garrett… battling Clemson and Tenn, but I think UGA sits very well here.

- sneaky name to monitor is Jaylan Morgan.. IF Georgia turns up the heat, could see him in the class. Was late to the party offering, but that offer was big for him..

- UGA also has a lead for Isaiah Gibson at the moment. I don’t even look at him as being committed to USC at this point. Just gotta keep hammering here…

- one prospect I’m a little less confident is Dijon Lee. Believe Bama has surged here but it’s not an insurmountable lead or anything like that.. but I see them having slight lead here.

- I give UGA slight edge for CJ Wiley… makes me feel better when the main competition isn’t a school that’s selling point is NIL. But can’t sleep on him being an LSU legacy and they are having WR success and they just lost the top WR this cycle.

- I like where UGA sits for Cortez Smith. Doesn’t take a bunch of visits, but think UGA has a good lead here heading into OVs.

- RB may be the position I’m most interested in.. I believe they’d make Bo Jackson tell them no before anything is decided with anyone else.. I’m not 100% sure that Kromah is higher on the board than Bo Walker, but if Jackson isn’t in the class I could see Kromah being in it. I THINK Todd Robinson is a take regardless…

- Nothing new on Justus Terry and Elijah Griffin. Battle til the end but UGA doing well with both.. liable to be a whole before anything essential here.

- Like where UGA sits for Bryce Davis, likely deciding in July as well. Doesn’t take a ton of visits so OVs are important here.

Think that covers a good bit.. obviously OVs loom LARGE this next month. Could be leading for someone today and tomorrow they get an offer they can’t refuse so you never truly know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News