ADVERTISEMENT

Hi, I am the new....

LanceMcCurley

Letterman and National Champion
Staff
Aug 14, 2023
Athens, Ga.
As the title says, I am the newest addition to the UGASports.com family. I will be joining as a recruiting analyst and team reporter. I want to thank @Radi Nabulsi for this great opportunity. I will do my best to bring you recruiting and team coverage.

I know I have big shoes to fill because Blayne is one of the best in the business. I previously worked with him while I was interning with Bulldawg Illustrated a few years ago, and he was an absolute blast to work with. I interned with Greg Poole and Vance Leavy from 2019-21. After I graduated from UGA and Grady College in 2020, I started working with a company called Smith Communications, which is based in Eatonton. Currently, I still work there, specifically covering sports and writing for the Lake Oconee News, Baldwin Bulletin, Jones County, and The Eatonton Messenger. I am taking on both jobs.

I like to consider myself a hard worker and take pride in my job. I've covered Georgia for BI and Smith Communications for the past four years combined, but I am looking forward to taking on this new challenge at Rivals. I am sort of new to the recruiting scene but am looking forward to learning from Radi, Jed, Trent, and the others here at UGA Sports.

Other than that, I am an Athens native, UGA grad, and lover all of sports. In my free time, I like to fish (just like Dash), spend time at the lake, hike, and enjoy walking with my dog. Baxter. Thanks for welcoming me. I have already added my first contribution to the site in today's practice notes: : https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threads/tuesday-practice-report.608930/#post-7214706

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News