ADVERTISEMENT

Hola

AgrayDAWG

We can't have nice things
Gold Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dville
Had a weird account issue that’s been resolved. Glad to be back.

Wanted to address what I’ve missed the last week or so.

Bama- I’ve said from day 1, I hope they lose every game and I would love every second of being wrong about that one. They got whipped. Reese is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. They had nothing. Defensively they’re not explosive up the middle. I figured they would just mash them up front, I was wrong. Texas should be in the playoff.

Whoever comes from the west, still think it’s bama. Will have 2 L’s and be a sacrificial lamb. I’ve always maintained we would beat bama badly when the time came this year. Saturday was further affirmation of that.

To the important stuff. We have watched 2 televised practices thus far through 2 weeks of the season. They’re not scheming for max points, they’re getting reps in and film baiting for the stretch run.

Saturday you’ll see a coherently schemed attack that will light South Carolina up and calm a lot of uneasy fans. Carson is playing risk adverse and hasn’t let it loose yet. That will come with time. Even with our uneven play the kid is on pace for 4,300+ yards…

They haven’t even attempted to line up and run it. RodRob is the next great 1 here. The staff knows they can let that guy loose and he’s going for 150 with carries. If you notice, almost everything has been called to the perimeter with a few runs sprinkled in here and there. That’s to limit collisions and dudes getting rolled up in scrums. Tackle depth isn’t ideal and the goal of the first 2 weeks is come out clean.

Speaking of, Bullard going down isn’t ideal but that is 1 spot we are going to still thrive until he can return. DDS, Tykee if Aguero is ready, Aguero could even get some looks. The secondary is out of this world good and makes mix and matching very easy. When 22 is healthy, there has never been a secondary close to this good at UGA.

I still maintain this is Kirby’s masterpiece on D(until next year). The DL is going to be equally dominant to 2021 and more so than 2022 as the season plays out. Miller is a grown man, Jordan Hall is ahead of any true freshman interior lineman we’ve had, the older guys can flat play. Now Mykell is lining up inside on obvious passing downs to fit 2 extra edge rushers on the field. When teams have to throw and the staff let’s them off the leash. 3+ TO games and pass rush galore will be the norm. Nobody can run us.

It’s going to take a team getting hot and playing out of their mind to keep it close with this 2023 group. 3 peat is more alive and well than ever.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News