ADVERTISEMENT

Hope everyone has a joy joy day and may your heart be uplifted

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
by the awakening of our minds to the dangers of free speech.

May no one ever discuss dissenting opinions.

I hope the term gingivitis doesn't offend anyone. I was going to use the term in my next post and staying away from any discussions about our nations history. God forbid that anything our country has learned from might be offensive to anyone.

Joy joy thoughts to all. May your days be protected and cuddled.

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold

I hope the term gingivitis doesn't offend anyone. I was going to use the term in my next post and staying away from any discussions about our nations history. God forbid that anything our country has learned from might be offensive to anyone.

May you have visions of unicorns and rainbows (Um, the naturally occurring ones).

that's fabulous mish mash of copy/posted nonsense...
that's why I always liked this place (before)...hard to tell...
those posers, who aren't here ( suspect several) will get tired...
looking themselves in the mirror....it wears on a thinking man.

Thank you poot-poot.

sigh,...I still have vinyl...sigh...

vinyl siding, vinyl gutters, vinyl breast implants......... just listening to a little Neil Young this morning. Might pull out a little Freddy Boom Boom Cannon or The Turtles Greatest Hits and place it on the turntable....... The soul needs vinyl stored music more than vinyl siding.

A little Robin Trower Day of the Eagle wouldn't be so bad.

vinyl siding, vinyl gutters, vinyl breast implants......... just listening to a little Neil Young this morning. Might pull out a little Freddy Boom Boom Cannon or The Turtles Greatest Hits and place it on the turntable....... The soul needs vinyl stored music more than vinyl siding.

A little Robin Trower Day of the Eagle wouldn't be so bad.

Had meaning back then, more so now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT