ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg I’m really surprised these posts still existon the Clemson board…

Boom MFer Dawg

Kiss the Ring
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2015
At some point you have to question the leadership at the top

First, I will admit that I am someone you never heard of. I started every game on the freshman team but got caught up in the coaching change when Coach Howard was forced out and Hootie was hired. Anyway, I showed up every day and did what I was asked to do to keep my scholarship and get my degree. Not traveling with the team on road games allowed me to meet the woman I married, and we are still together 53 years later. So, I think I came out for the better on this.

The difference I experienced under Hootie vs what players experience today under Dabo is night and day. After a tough loss that we should have won against the No.4 team in the country, Dabo did not call a single player out and put the blame on him and his coaches. If I was blessed to play for Dabo, I would run through a brick wall for him. He is a true players coach.

Dabo is the best thing to ever happen to Clemson. We may never win another NC, but Dabo will put us in position to win many ACCNC games and graduate players to become pillars in their communities. Anyone that does not support him, I feel sorry for.

Clemson is where it is because of one person. Dabo Swinney. The facilities, etc are because of what Dabo has done.

Anyone who does not see the potential for this offense not only this year but in years to come just do not know basic college football. As for me, I am going to enjoy the rest of the season and look forward to great things to come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News