ADVERTISEMENT

I actually saw Holloman go up against Eastside, Eric Stoke's school...

BaronVonHeinsteidel

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2007
and this was a game in which Jeremiah was quite involved and got a lot of touches, which I didn't expect. He won a one-on-one jump ball in the end zone for a TD, caught a screen pass for a TD (67 yards I think), scored on a kickoff return and took a bad snap (he was the punter) for about a 30 yard gain. I'll be honest, I was a lot more impressed than I thought I would be. And I'm not all that easily impressed. I expected him to be a strong blocker, to be able to win the one on one's and pluck the ball out of the air and I expected trucking ability. Basically what I expected was a poor man's Kyle Davis without the body control . Well he was all those things and more. But what I didn't expect was decent fluidity, ability to cut/stop and an ability to create yards after the catch. I was skeptical before I saw him, but I think a 5.9 rating for JJ (maybe even a 6.0, if he shows out at the Army AA practices against elite competition, but he'll really have to ball out) would be appropriate. I'd say my loose mental comparison to Kyle Davis was pretty fair beforehand, but I think they compared more favorably than I initially thought.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News