ADVERTISEMENT

I ask for the prayers of my DAWG family, i'm with a very heavy heart today,

twincitydawg82

Letterman and National Champion
May 29, 2001
I was just notified that my niece was one of the GSU students killed in that accident on I-16 this morning, please keep our family in your prayers, It would be greatly appreciated........

Reactions: Hdawg47
I was just notified that my niece was one of the GSU students killed in that accident on I-16 this morning, please keep our family in your prayers, It would be greatly appreciated........
TC I am so sorry. Your family is in our prayers.
I live in Statesboro and work in Sav. I drive that stretch every morning.
Statesboro is a big family and we're all hurting for you.
Peace be with you and your family.

Reactions: twincitydawg82
TC I am so sorry. Your family is in our prayers.
I live in Statesboro and work in Sav. I drive that stretch every morning.
Statesboro is a big family and we're all hurting for you.
Peace be with you and your family.
thanks BD it's much appreciated, that is a very dangerous stretch of highway, the only thing keeping my family and I going is knowing that she is in a much better place now and knowing that I will get to see her again someday.........

My niece's best friend was one of those killed. She is really having difficulty dealing with it.

My niece's best friend was one of those killed. She is really having difficulty dealing with it.
prayers for their family as well. no parent should ever have to bury their child, my heart breaks for everyone.....

Sorry to hear that. Had been following this as Savannah news was all over it since the early am yesterday. Horrible tragedy all the way around. Worst part is that it was avoidable if people slow down and pay attention to the road (Speaking of the truck driver).

Holding the Eagle Nation in my thoughts and prayers this morning... Very sorry for your loss brother.

Rough, man. Thoughts for your loss and for all the other families who are dealing with this today.

BoB

Prayers sent for all those involved and their families.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT