ADVERTISEMENT

I believe we will defeat, Alabama, but…..

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
it will be a 4 quarter struggle. Milroe has improved a great deal as a passer; his accuracy is much better than it used to be. We have to contain him when he scrambles and runs the ball. They have a strong running game to complement their passing game. The way our defense has struggled at times, like the Georgia Tech game, worries me some, but I believe they will rise to the occasion.

Alabama has a strong defense and put a lot of pressure on the passer. If we do a good job of protecting Carson and give him time to throw, I like our chances a lot better, especially if our injured players are back.

If Mews does a good job handling the punts; if we don’t give up deep completions for touchdowns; if Mykel has a good game rushing against their left offensive tackle, #74 (and I think he will); if we don’t have any turnovers….. I believe we will win the game. But Alabama will have some big plays, both offensively and defensively. I like the way our team has been resilient and bounces back and continues to fight.

I am counting on Schumann, Muschamp, and Kirby to come up with a great defensive plan and make timely adjustments. I’m counting on Bobo, McClendon and Searles to come up with a great offensive plan. All of our coaches, not just these I have named, are great coaches, and I believe they will have our team prepared and in peak form, and we will defeat Alabama! GO DAWGS!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News