ADVERTISEMENT

I can't help it. There are a handful of guys on here when

elevator

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2001
they disagree with me they want to tell me because I played basketball I don't know anything about football, or I'm out of my league. Several told me that in the Falcon's pre-season because I said i thought this Falcons team was a different animal than what we're used to. I could see there was a different attitude, culture if you like, about how they were going about their business. I also felt shedding ourselves of Matt Ryan and having a mobile QB, whether the rookie, or Mariota would make a difference as well. Oh, I was dissing Ryan, the pre-season means nothing, Mariota is trash etc. Mariota was 13-14 today. And about as tough and efficient as a QB can be.

Falcons beat one of the better teams in the NFL today, got screwed last week and easily could have won two more games. No, I ain't a D or O coordinator, but I can watch a team closely, in about any sport, and get a pretty good feel for their overall makeup. I learn a good bit about football here, hell, I learn stuff about BB on the hoops board. Now, you been called out, come with something better. I might be wrong, but not cause I played BB.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News