ADVERTISEMENT

I don't care if he looks 50 yrs old, if 'Dogs fail to sign Darnell Washington

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
will be beginning of the end for Kirby Smart regime.
iobvlnge3aidvpjgqtng

For some reason 5-stars want to go to championship caliber teams.....Georgia is now 3 years removed from debacle of Tua coming out party.
boo.0.gif

iobvlnge3aidvpjgqtng

For some reason 5-stars want to go to championship caliber teams.....Georgia is now 3 years removed from debacle of Tua coming out party.
boo.0.gif
What a ridiculous post many schools sign 5 stars and Kirby is going to be here for along time. The people who run university of Ga. know that winning a NC has as much to do with luck as who is the coach no matter how good your ream is or your coach

What a ridiculous post many schools sign 5 stars and Kirby is going to be here for along time. The people who run university of Ga. know that winning a NC has as much to do with luck as who is the coach no matter how good your ream is or your coach
It's over washdog...........no Darnell, no championship. TEs have been pretty lousy past couple of years for 'Dogs. Charlie couldn't carry Uncle Scott's jock strap.
photos.medleyphoto.8409051.JPG

It's over washdog...........no Darnell, no championship. TEs have been pretty lousy past couple of years for 'Dogs. Charlie couldn't carry Uncle Scott's jock strap.
photos.medleyphoto.8409051.JPG
Woerner was certainly the hero that day in 1980 against Clemson in Athens. He had a long punt return and interception return, one of which went for a TD. He’s rolling the dice that pic after scoring. We had 6 yards of offense in the first half I think but two TDs thanks to Scott. Won 20-16. Without Woerner, no Natty on Ice.

Ain’t got no RB, ain’t got no receivers, ain’t got no TE...and if Fromm leaves, ain’t got no QB. Little Napoleon better get on it.

Baylor Bears - 21, Dawgs - 3...... “Specs” kicks a 63 yarder as time expires saving total embarrassment.

Ain’t got no RB, ain’t got no receivers, ain’t got no TE...and if Fromm leaves, ain’t got no QB. Little Napoleon better get on it.

Baylor Bears - 21, Dawgs - 3...... “Specs” kicks a 63 yarder as time expires saving total embarrassment.
No Stuckey’s Pecan Roll for you this Christmas!

iobvlnge3aidvpjgqtng

boo.0.gif

How tall is that TE coach we have?? Should be a rule that they have to be over 6’.

Gotta be challenging to be 5’4” and 145 pounds to coach & recruit. Should be a minimum.

iobvlnge3aidvpjgqtng

boo.0.gif

If you said this about a QB..I could at least understand your
iobvlnge3aidvpjgqtng

boo.0.gif

giphy.gif

Welcome to the "wait and see, I'll be the happiest dawg in Dawgnation if we win, expect the worst and drink Tequila when the worst doesn't happen", side.

Go Dawgs, wake me up when we have a new OC and a prayer of not repeating another year of that offensive shitshow.

Welcome to the "wait and see, I'll be the happiest dawg in Dawgnation if we win, expect the worst and drink Tequila when the worst doesn't happen", side.

Go Dawgs, wake me up when we have a new OC and a prayer of not repeating another year of that offensive shitshow.

I call it shit-faced stoicism. Helps you to go from "We're playing for the national title!" to "Our punter got second place in the Clarke County Vegan Cook-Off!" without so much as a small sigh.

I call it shit-faced stoicism. Helps you to go from "We're playing for the national title!" to "Our punter got second place in the Clarke County Vegan Cook-Off!" without so much as a small sigh.
Remember on the other board when Keef was a huge basketball fan and CMR was stinking football up? Keef's rallying cry was "Embrace The Suck!" We ain't there yet with CKS, not even close, but he needs to figure out exactly what buggered up our O and our great QB and fix it.

Remember on the other board when Keef was a huge basketball fan and CMR was stinking football up? Keef's rallying cry was "Embrace The Suck!" We ain't there yet with CKS, not even close, but he needs to figure out exactly what buggered up our O and our great QB and fix it.
LOL I'm a huge David Lynch fan. He is well known for weird and creepy scenes in his movies. He was talking once about having a young female sitting beside him at one of his premieres. He looked over at her and she was turning away from a particularly frightening scene. He said he whispered into her ear, "Don't look away honey... just watch and let the fear wash over you."
I often feel like that is what I'm doing when I watch Georgia football.
1219.gif

LOL I'm a huge David Lynch fan. He is well known for weird and creepy scenes in his movies. He was talking once about having a young female sitting beside him at one of his premieres. He looked over at her and she was turning away from a particularly frightening scene. He said he whispered into her ear, "Don't look away honey... just watch and let the fear wash over you."
I often feel like that is what I'm doing when I watch Georgia football.
1219.gif
All year long I been thinking well, the O doesn't look so good but the D is among the best in the country. Then LSU did the shit/goose thing on our D. Just a little demoralizing. A repeat of last year's Sugar would be bad. A lot of stuff feels like it ain't lining up right to me.

The people who run the U of GA apparently don’t know a helluva lot about winning a NC. They couldn’t win a chicken dinner at the Lion’s Club. IMO. They too busy dealing with architects and concrete companies to worry about football. And Kirby might find there are some folks unhappy with their investments. 11-2 is really good, but we looked like hell doing it.

Its about to be Year 5. We are being passed by once again by another new coach (LSU) who is taking his team to the MNC game. Odds drop precipitously if your new coach cant get it done in first 5 years. Richt had a better record at this point than Kirby does. And then the window closed, and he fell off....never to get back again. Kirby needs a mentor. He needs to figure this out ASAP, or he is done.

Its about to be Year 5. We are being passed by once again by another new coach (LSU) who is taking his team to the MNC game. Odds drop precipitously if your new coach cant get it done in first 5 years. Richt had a better record at this point than Kirby does. And then the window closed, and he fell off....never to get back again. Kirby needs a mentor. He needs to figure this out ASAP, or he is done.
Complacency knows the halls of Butts Mehre. Only the big money can run him out. When you see a list of the 25 highest paid assistants in college football and not one is ours, methinks he has snuck back in.

Many schools sign 5 stars? Gonna have to go ahead and disagree with ya there.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Many schools sign 5 stars? Gonna have to go ahead and disagree with ya there.
There seems to be some correlation between championships and 5 star recruits, but maybe there is even more correlation between top-to-bottom coaching and championships. In any event, you’re right, not many schools get the 5 stars consistently. We do under CKS. But, they’re not performing at a 5 star level on the field. Some are, but not as D and O units, imo. Coaching, imo.

Reactions: JohnnyBeeDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT