ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg I found out an awful thing Sunday night and I would love prayers and advice.

Southern_brand

Yo Daddy
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2016
If this needs to go to chat, please move it over there for me. I am posting it here for more eyes to see in the hopes of more sound advice and a ton of prayers. I know not everyone on here believes the same, but I believe in the power of prayer because I have experienced it in my own life and have seen it work in the lives of others.

I found out my daughter’s mother (we are divorced) has been smoking crushed up oxys laced with fentanyl. This apparently has been going on for some time and it has been going on while my daughter is at her house. If you know about this drug, it is awful and is killing people left and right. I have personally answered many OD calls and seen several die because of it. I am doing everything I can think to do to keep my daughter safe and thank God she is currently with me. However, my daughter’s mom needs help and she needs as many people praying for her as possible.

I am currently working with an attorney for custody purposes so that process has been started. However, have any of y’all dealt with this with a family member and have advice? I want to keep my daughter safe while also doing everything I can to help her mom get clean.

Thanks yall!

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News