ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg I have COVID-19 and today was the weirdest day ever

DawgDarren

Letterman and National Champion
Dec 7, 2018
Kennesaw, GA
I have been sick for a week with COVID-19 and this morning I woke up and felt pretty good for a change. I thought maybe my fever is gone. I got up went downstairs and took care of dogs Nd took the trash down. I called my doctor because I wanted something for nausea. Before they called me back I suddenly felt terrible and fell to the floor. I thought I was dying. The phone started ringing and it was my doctors office. I tell them that I need to be checked and they said go to urgent care and I said “I will not make it”. They said hang up and dial 911. I was going to do that but suddenly I felt better. I told my son that we were going to urgent care. I called my daughter and she followed us. She went in to get us checked and we waited in the car. They told us we would have or wait in the car until they called us. So while I was waiting I declined my seat and was looking up at a cloud and I knew for sure all of a sudden that I was dying right then and there. I said to my son to tell Ashley (my daughter) if the do not get me in there right now that I will not make it. She ran in and got a wheelchair and brought it out and somehow I got in it thinking I am dead. They got me in there and took my temperature and it was 106. I had a fever spike and was about to pass out. It went away. They gave me instructions on what to do and did some chest X-rays and sent me home. COVID-19 sucks. Go Dawgs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News