ADVERTISEMENT

I know, I know, nothing to see here ...

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida

But jack this has already been investigated.

xenu.jpg

this whole cheating crap...
giphy.gif

Uhm, Michigan laws dictated that the absantee ballots couldn't even be looked at till the morning of Nov 3rd. Not sure why you guys don't understand that.... Hundreds of thousands of votes were going to be counted AFTER election day all along there was no way around it. Same for Penn and Wisc. Thing is Republican state legislatures passed those laws saying they couldn't even start counting mail ins till Nov 3rd. In contrast Florida had almost all the mail on vote counted before Nov 3rd because FL had no law saying they couldn't be counted before Nov 3rd.

Uhm, Michigan laws dictated that the absantee ballots couldn't even be looked at till the morning of Nov 3rd. Not sure why you guys don't understand that.... Hundreds of thousands of votes were going to be counted AFTER election day all along there was no way around it. Same for Penn and Wisc. Thing is Republican state legislatures passed those laws saying they couldn't even start counting mail ins till Nov 3rd. In contrast Florida had almost all the mail on vote counted before Nov 3rd because FL had no law saying they couldn't be counted before Nov 3rd.

Judge recently ruled that what Penn, did with changing the rules at the last minute and accepting mail in ballots after they were supposed to be accepted ,Nov 3 , plus they accepted them even if no postmark ...was ILLEGAL !!!

Judge recently ruled that what Penn, did with changing the rules at the last minute and accepting mail in ballots after they were supposed to be accepted ,Nov 3 , plus they accepted them even if no postmark ...was ILLEGAL !!!
Damn brave judge. Gave a stay of execution after they turned on the electric chair!

"Sometimes I think it ain't none of us pure crazy and ain't none of us pure sane
until the balance of us talks him that-a-way.
It's like it aint so much what a fellow does,
but it's the way the majority of folks is looking at him when he does it."

as I lay dying
William Faulkner

doubt any quick wit from Dostoevsky.
insufferable windbag.

but the mad Russian deserves a read.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT