ADVERTISEMENT

I know the braves are playing for the future, dumping payroll, and paying

humpindawg2

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 3, 2008
For last several years of mistakes..... But djd... I'm not seein myself get back on the band wagon anytime soon. What a bunch of corporate flyfocks. I don't want the new stadium. I don't want fredi Gonzalez , I don't like it damnit

I think Fredi is a good manager,not great .They are going to have ........

to do something major to draw before the new stadium opens in cobb........

I grew up with us in the cellar....the last twenty some odd years...

were a fairy tale for me...I'll listen to em and pull for em no matter how bad they suck...unfortunately, we won't have Skip and the gang to get through the doldrums.

Quit watching - it's liberating ....

just pick it back up and jump on the bandwagon if they ever get it back together. Lots of entertaining stuff on Netflix, read books, listen to tunes in the Summer. It's not as hard to not be a a Braves Slave as you think. Go personally attend some Little Legue and minor league games. Do they still play American Legion Ball? That used to be good entertaining baseball to go and see. It's best when you watch it in person anyway.

Go cold turkey -- you won't regret it.

They're going to field a AAA caliber team this year...

might be the worst team in all of major league baseball.

Cried croc tears while cutting the yard the day Skip died...

wife came out to see what was wrong...I was just sitting on the mower with it in neutral balling my eyes out...shared many a moment with my Dad listening to that crew.

Fredi is terrible....But he could win another 5-10 games a year

IF he would teach (or have a coach to teach) our pitchers how to bunt.

We have to have been the worst team in the major leagues at pitchers being able to bunt a runner to 2nd base
over the past few years that Fredi has managed the Braves.

Their form is terrible and no wonder they can't bunt properly...yet the season drags on and they never change...
telling me that nobody on the staff is trying to correct them and teach them the proper way to bunt. You don't stand
there like our guys do and slap down at the ball when you're trying to bunt.

you ever see .........

you getting married?

You got me good
laugh.r191677.gif

I never really thought I wouldn't ...

But I have never really cared that I haven't.

I guess since I never ended up wanting any kids (I thought one day I would just decide I wanted them, but it didn't happen), I never saw the point in tying the knot. I've lived with a couple of gals. Breaking up sure seemed easier than divorce.

But who knows what the future holds? Anybody that thinks they do is a fool. I at least try not to be one of those anymore.

Perfect response from you...............

nothing but good luck ,brother...................

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT