ADVERTISEMENT

I may be wrong... lol...

doofusdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2001
but it seems that we have offered more running backs this cycle than we have in the last few years... with an emphasis on the smaller apb types. I wonder if they are all so called commitable offers. Regardless... it seems that the emphasis has finally caught up with the comments from the vent.

At the risk of getting flamed once again I just wonder if Dell has started experiencing some of the same things as Luke as far as burn out. It's no secret that he has long wanted coordinator and head coaching opportunities.

And with all the talent Kirby has assembled at other skill positions on offense and defense I think it's just a matter of time before we see a position switch or at least a dual role guy... especially if the rb injuries persist. Also remember we have a kid from North Carolina coming in this summer who could get a look. A running back with pass catching abilities seems to have reemerged as a big need in the NFL... judged by yesterday at least. Still think Kenny will be the steal of the draft for somebody... he and Warren.

Last edited:
Reactions: jar52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News