ADVERTISEMENT

I posted on the Vent about Tee but I wanted to also mention here.....

Anthony Dasher

Circle of Honor
Staff
Aug 29, 2007
Winterville, Georgia
.....First of all, I'm simply heartbroken by the news.
I first met him in 2007 at the little shin-dig UGASports put on in New Orleans back in 2007.
Our most prolific poster, Terry made over 300,000 posts over the many years of membership on this site.
We emailed each other regularly throughout the years and I always cherished his friendship. Though we may not have always agreed on some things, he was a true stand-up guy, a real treasure to the Bulldog Nation. I'm simply shocked that he's gone.
God bless his entire family and his many friends here on the site.
Gonna miss you, buddy.

Went to his house a few times, hung out with him at ball games of different types .....somehow or another we got sideways with one another at some point. Sad to know he died of esophageal cancer

Reactions: IMABIGDAWG
He could be a polarizing individual but he was always good to me. I was fishing with him the day I found my wife was pregnant with our second child and he was as excited as I was. Tight lines and Godspeed Terry....GATA

Reactions: X-Dawg
Met him years ago at a game at Auburn, don't even know how I knew he was Tee, just did. The conversation turned to Tahoes somehow, because we had matching black ones. I'll miss you Terry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT