ADVERTISEMENT

I understand having to shake off a loss. But it's just weird to me how many of you are indifferent about further humiliation if we lose two in a row..

BaronVonHeinsteidel

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2007
... whether or not you guys think it's a meaningless exhibition or not. All this indifference and complacency reminds me so much of your country club attitudes pre-Kirby.

I give a shit and don't want to be embarrassed or look like a program that doesn't care anymore because we lost a game. Millions will still be watching and most will want us to lose. I deal with lots of people who love to hate-watch UGA. And you can laugh at this if you want, but if we lose, hordes of stupid fans (and most CFB fans are pretty dumb) will say we are a fallen empire. I don't want to give them this...

A win for FSU (arguably our biggest recruiting rival) will absolutely be treated as a statement victory. They will have the satisfaction that they transcended to the top of the sport by beating the two time champion. They have all the motivation in the world to still prove they belong. I don't want to give that to them either.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News