ADVERTISEMENT

I watched my son’s team lose

zingerdawg

War Daddy
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2001
To cedar grove last night 23-0. We gave up 14 on defense to them. They scored 70 the week before and put up 35 on mill creek earlier this season I think. We had a safety and a blocked punt for a td to them. It was hard fought. But this is what it looks like when good talent plays elite talent everywhere.

I was incredibly impressed with cedar grove’s talent level. Captain obvious I know. But seeing it up close was impressive. Ricky Lee had a good game, but he wasn’t involved that much on offense or defense. He had a big hit late and a couple of pbu’s. They had ten guys that were off the charts talented. Their qb had a nice arm and was fairly accurate. Their oline was pretty dominant too. They mauled us all night. My son included. He was a bloody mess after that game. He went out on his shield fighting 300 pounders for 4 quarters at 190. Lbs himself. Shed some tears with him. Tough night. Some times the other team is just better.

Number 9 and number 2. I don’t know where they are going, but wherever it is they are getting two studs. 2 was the best tackler on their team and best runner. 9 was lo carter. Same body type. Same speed on the field. Both played with effort and aggression all night. That is a bad ass hs football team. I would remember their names, but my focus was elsewhere for obvious reasons. Congrats to them on their win. Well coached, extremely talented, played with their hair on fire, and they kicked our ass.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News