ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump is guilty of a conspiracy to influence an election..........

superdawg51

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2008
then why hasn't Bragg and Conlangelo actually charged him with criminal conspiracy? lmao! Maybe because there is no evidence of a conspiracy or a scheme to influence the election. The FEC and the DOJ both previously rejected this as nonsense. These fools also know that State courts have no jusidiction over federal election law matters. This entire WH sham is designed to do nothing short of tying Trump up in court and keep him off the election trail.

giphy.gif

then why hasn't Bragg and Conlangelo actually charged him with criminal conspiracy? lmao! Maybe because there is no evidence of a conspiracy or a scheme to influence the election. The FEC and the DOJ both previously rejected this as nonsense. These fools also know that State courts have no jusidiction over federal election law matters. This entire WH sham is designed to do nothing short of tying Trump up in court and keep him off the election trail.

giphy.gif
But it's not working. And the DA DIMS just keep on trying, trying.. and trying ...

giphy.gif
Trump should be able to sue NY to recover attorney fees AND for election interference for being a pos case. It is all to drain his money and keep him from campaigning since his opponent is basically a brain dead puppet

giphy.gif
I believe it is because they can't due to statute of limitations having run (misdemeanor is 2 years in NY).

The FEC didn't reject prosecution based on "nonsense"...they did so because of lack of resources and the statute of limitations about to run. The FEC also wasn't looking at conspiracy but the payments themselves.

State courts have jurisdiction over state election laws...the feds don't.

But it's not working. And the DA DIMS just keep on trying, trying.. and trying ...
Not having an impact? 156,950 (or 16.6%) Republicans voted against Trump in the PA primary while he is running unopposed. Only registered Republicans can vote in the primary, so this isn’t crossover vote. The Bucks County/suburban vote was a bloodbath for Trump and a few weeks of testimony from Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal is not going to help with those voters.

I can promise you, Trump’s campaign team
is terrified by these results. The dynamic that led to that many protest votes against Trump is unlikely to improve between now and November.

giphy.gif
The 34 counts are for falsifying business records. TV likes to talk about Stormy and election interference.

Not having an impact? 156,950 (or 16.6%) Republicans voted against Trump in the PA primary while he is running unopposed. Only registered Republicans can vote in the primary, so this isn’t crossover vote. The Bucks County/suburban vote was a bloodbath for Trump and a few weeks of testimony from Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal is not going to help with those voters.

is terrified by these results. The dynamic that led to that many protest votes against Trump is unlikely to improve between now and November.
I would guess that anyone who took it upon themselves to make the effort to make a protest vote on an already decided race did not vote for Trump in 2020 and would never vote for him ever.

Conversely, how many generally conservative minded folks who blamed Trump for Covid and saw Biden as a more moderate alternative voted for Biden in 2020? How many of those are satisfied with Biden? How many of those were thriving economically in 2019 and struggling to keep up with inflation now? How many of those see the truth of what Biden actually has become? A "moderate"? I bet that number is in the millions in Pennsylvania alone, at the very least a helluva lot more than 156,950.

You know what the Rajun Cajun would say.......Absent a miraculous turn in prices for housing and food, Joe B is on the ropes.

I would guess that anyone who took it upon themselves to make the effort to make a protest vote on an already decided race did not vote for Trump in 2020 and would never vote for him ever.

Conversely, how many generally conservative minded folks who blamed Trump for Covid and saw Biden as a more moderate alternative voted for Biden in 2020? How many of those are satisfied with Biden? How many of those were thriving economically in 2019 and struggling to keep up with inflation now? How many of those see the truth of what Biden actually has become? A "moderate"? I bet that number is in the millions in Pennsylvania alone, at the very least a helluva lot more than 156,950.

You know what the Rajun Cajun would say.......Absent a miraculous turn in prices for housing and food, Joe B is on the ropes.
I have the opposite take. You have to be a registered republican to vote in the primary and primaries do not generally attract low-involvement voters. Are you saying that those 156k registered republicans didn't vote in the 2020 election or voted for Biden? If so, I wouldn't call that good news for Trump either. Trump is going to need Haley's supporters if he wants to win, and he hasn't done much if anything to win them over.

It's his core problem right now, other than his legal and financial issues. He plays to the base and alienates the middle, because he requires the adoration he gets from the base. That's going to hurt him in an election that is certainly going to be relatively close yet again.

Edit:

Last edited:
I have the opposite take. You have to be a registered republican to vote in the primary and primaries do not generally attract low-involvement voters. Are you saying that those 156k registered republicans didn't vote in the 2020 election or voted for Biden? If so, I wouldn't call that good news for Trump either. Trump is going to need Haley's supporters if he wants to win, and he hasn't done much if anything to win them over.

It's his core problem right now, other than his legal and financial issues. He plays to the base and alienates the middle, because he requires the adoration he gets from the base. That's going to hurt him in an election that is certainly going to be relatively close yet again.

Edit:
I’ve met Nikki and know a ton of die hard Nikki supporters. All of them are voting for Trump. She will ultimately lightly endorse Trump. Haley voters will not vote for Biden. Full stop.

Had 156k republicans voted “uncommitted” maybe it would be an issue.

Yes - I do think many of those 156k either didn’t vote or voted for Biden.

The same polls that had Biden ahead almost double digits in 2020 now have him down 2-5 pts. Spoiler alert - Biden didn’t win by anything close to double digits.

Color me very I worried about folks voting for Haley.

i think both @wildup and @lowcountrydawg have both good points. this election is going to be very tight and any tilt or action could change the winner. Neither has any real positives that could occur between now and November.

Biden
Gas Prices are going to soar this summer (minimum of $ 4 in Georgia, perhaps $ 4.50)​
Inflation is not coming down. (whopper meals aint getting cheaper)​
Illegal immigrants somewhere in the US are going to commit heinous crimes​
The anti Jewish sentiment in US is going to continue to grow and Biden's judicial department isn't going to do anything​
The convention in Chicago will most likely be a disaster​
Biden will make numerous gaffles and most likley slip down again​
Another world issue will occur even if Biden says "don't"​
Trump
Will continue to make crazy comments, some legitimately crazy, some taken out of context by media​
He will act un Presidential​
He will most likely be conflicted in the NY court and another trial will start up before then​
Salacious details about Trials and other Trump issues will be leaked to media​
He will fume and post crazy stuff on Truth Social​
There you have it, neither candidate has any real positives and a boat load of negatives. I have it @ 50.1 Trump, 49.9% Biden TODAY. Frank Luntz, an anti Trump Pollster who is very good, said if election were held today Trump would win every swing state. He also said Biden had way to many potential pitfalls between now and November (see list above) as compared to Trump. He was skeptical a NY jury conviction was a game changer.

My take, a hung jury or a down graded charge to misdemeanors and Trump chances of winning go to 60%, a felony conviction and it slips back to 49%.

Gas Prices and inflation VS a felony, which negates the other, anyone's guess.

DeSantis, my guy would have this thing wrapped up by now, i hope he runs in 2028.

i think both @wildup and @lowcountrydawg have both good points. this election is going to be very tight and any tilt or action could change the winner. Neither has any real positives that could occur between now and November.

Biden
Gas Prices are going to soar this summer (minimum of $ 4 in Georgia, perhaps $ 4.50)​
The anti Jewish sentiment in US is going to continue to grow and Biden's judicial department isn't going to do anything​

Trump
Will continue to make crazy comments, some legitimately crazy, some taken out of context by media​

He will most likely be conflicted in the NY court and another trial will start up before then​
There you have it, neither candidate has any real positives and a boat load of negatives. I have it @ 50.1 Trump, 49.9% Biden TODAY. Frank Luntz, an anti Trump Pollster who is very good, said if election were held today Trump would win every swing state. He also said Biden had way to many potential pitfalls between now and November (see list above) as compared to Trump. He was skeptical a NY jury conviction was a game changer.

My take, a hung jury or a down graded charge to misdemeanors and Trump chances of winning go to 60%, a felony conviction and it slips back to 49%.

DeSantis, my guy would have this thing wrapped up by now, i hope he runs in 2028.
The difference is that whatever trump is is already priced into the polls now. Acting unpresidential. Saying shit that’s offensive. None of that changes anything.

This race becomes close if inflation and the economy materially improves. If not it is going to be pretty one side towards Trump.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The difference is that whatever trump is is already priced into the polls now. Acting unpresidential. Saying shit that’s offensive. None of that changes anything.

This race becomes close if inflation and the economy materially improves. If not it is going to be pretty one side towards Trump.
That's true if you assume the various trials are all BS and Trump's behavior and demeanor are going to remain relatively static and not deteriorate between now and November, which I think is a false assumption. Ony time will tell.

The 34 counts are for falsifying business records. TV likes to talk about Stormy and election interference.
Bragg is claiming Trump committed 34 felonies to cover up a misdemeaner. It is laughable and they know it. It has no chance at the appeal level or after it leaves the NY system.
There will be retribution. Count on it. That is not a good thing. This is a terrible precedent; a Pandora's box which will haunt the nation forever going forward.
It takes a complete fool not to see that.

That's true if you assume the various trials are all BS and Trump's behavior and demeanor are going to remain relatively static and not deteriorate between now and November, which I think is a false assumption. Ony time will tell.
I do think they are BS but even if they weren’t I just don’t see $130k NDA’s and classified docs as anything close to what Trump is already accused of doing in terms of J6. And on the latter everyone’s mind is already made up.

Short of Trump dropping an N bomb I don’t know what he could say that he hasn’t already.

Conversely I think Biden is absolutely at risk at severely shooting him self in the foot as he did in the press conference after the Hur report. His dumb shit can move the needle or confirm the “he’s way too old” narrative.

Plus I actually think Trump and his folks know that the first debate likely lost him the election last time. I think his stance on abortion for example is a sign that he will be a little more politically savvy and disciplined this time around. The unhinged strategy of 2016 worked. He need only lean on where he’s already polling well and let Joe dig his own grave to win.

Biden

Trump

DeSantis was just prepping the ground this time. He is the best.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
I’ve met Nikki and know a ton of die hard Nikki supporters. All of them are voting for Trump. She will ultimately lightly endorse Trump. Haley voters will not vote for Biden. Full stop.

Had 156k republicans voted “uncommitted” maybe it would be an issue.

Yes - I do think many of those 156k either didn’t vote or voted for Biden.

The same polls that had Biden ahead almost double digits in 2020 now have him down 2-5 pts. Spoiler alert - Biden didn’t win by anything close to double digits.

Color me very I worried about folks voting for Haley.
I know one Haley voter who's gonna vote for Biden.

Reactions: willdup
I know one Haley voter who's gonna vote for Biden.
Certainly a percentage on them will, if Trump is smart, he will stand on the stage with Haley at some point and get her endorsement. If she wants any future career in the Republican party she will do like DeSantis did, endorse Trump, and walk off the stage and live to fight another day. Governor Sununu basically did it a few weeks ago, and he can't stand Trump. Simply said i'm voting for Trump, he has issues but is better than Biden.

I do think they are BS but even if they weren’t I just don’t see $130k NDA’s and classified docs as anything close to what Trump is already accused of doing in terms of J6. And on the latter everyone’s mind is already made up.

Short of Trump dropping an N bomb I don’t know what he could say that he hasn’t already.

Conversely I think Biden is absolutely at risk at severely shooting him self in the foot as he did in the press conference after the Hur report. His dumb shit can move the needle or confirm the “he’s way too old” narrative.

Plus I actually think Trump and his folks know that the first debate likely lost him the election last time. I think his stance on abortion for example is a sign that he will be a little more politically savvy and disciplined this time around. The unhinged strategy of 2016 worked. He need only lean on where he’s already polling well and let Joe dig his own grave to win.
I think the level of sleaze around Trump has yet to be exposed, but it's going to continue to happen in the coming months.

And Trump is going to continue to come apart like a Kuppenheimer suit. Apparently, he is really not looking forward to the McDougal testimony...

I think the level of sleaze around Trump has yet to be exposed, but it's going to continue to happen in the coming months.

And Trump is going to continue to come apart like a Kuppenheimer suit. Apparently, he is really not looking forward to the McDougal testimony...

When you've already been annointed as the anti-Christ, the good news is that it can't get worse. Like I said, N-bomb aside, the knock on his character is already priced in. The "reluctant Trump voter" narrative jives perfectly with what is going on in the Country with inflation, etc. You can't eat GDP, and aside from Tech industries, most folks are doing worse on their personal bottom lines than they were under Trump.

The moderate and independent Trump vote is almost universally of the "I don't like him but I like his policies" variety. And when you have clear evidence which policies have benefited you personally and which ones haven't, it makes it a really, really tough sell for Team Biden. An entire generation of would be first time homebuyers is priced out. Every time anyone checks out of the grocery store, they roll their eyes.

You are correct in that inflation isn't all Biden's fault, maybe not even mostly his fault. But his policies in the face of inflation are by economics 101 definition contributing to inflation. And regardless, folks vote on their own personal experience. It is the reason he is polling so much worse than in 2020, and he barely won 2020.

Last edited:
Trump should be able to sue NY to recover attorney fees AND for election interference for being a pos case. It is all to drain his money and keep him from campaigning since his opponent is basically a brain dead puppet
giving "Brandon" an illegitimate excuse to not debate. Those "crafty" dims.

I know several Biden voters in 2020 who are voting for Trump. Doesn’t mean crap. Why post this?
One of my managers, lifelong Dem was “all about Joe” last time. Now not at all and acknowledges he’s a joke. An example of why there’s little enthusiasm at all for supporting Biden. There’s a better chance Biden is residing in a “memory care unit” than in the White House 4 years from now even if he somehow wins. President Harris……….LOL 😂😂😂. For all we know there may already be a plan for Joe to step down at some point if heaven-forbid he gets reelected.

Most of them voted for Nikki Haley in the PA primary. They may have done so to say this is who you should pick for VP, they don’t realize she dropped out of the race or they aren’t Trump fans. It’s not like those who voted for no one against Joe.

This is being done while the real criminal who sold out our nation for millions paid to his family by our enemies sits in the White House.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT