ADVERTISEMENT

If trump the GOP nominee I'm writing Mickey Mouse in

Keep talking about it. After guaranteeing it would never even get this far.
There's many a slip twixt a cup and a lip, but this should be interesting all
the way up to the assassination by the Clinton Mafia. I meant plane crash.

I never guaranteed it wouldn't happen. On the contrary, I welcomed it, knowing what the outcome will be. In fact, I hoped for a Trump-Carson ticket; OPERATION TROJAN HORSE would be optimized by it.

With the gnashing of teeth in the GOP over this, they might take care of it.

I'm optimistic that they see how they let a progressive shaming agenda steer them away
from being fiscally conservative. They handed the progressives a blank check and
all the while having COMPLETE control of the House and Senate.

If you write in Mickey Mouse and enough others do that then we get the Queen Hillary. Heaven help us. Trump would be better and I don't like him either.

Was just reading article where McConnell is trying to get the establishment to let Hillary win, focus on retaining the senate as that is up for grabs. Couple this with a remark last week that if Trump is Prez, they'll "drop everything he proposes like a hot rock." Basically same thing he said before Obama was sworn in.

Was just reading article where McConnell is trying to get the establishment to let Hillary win, focus on retaining the senate as that is up for grabs. Couple this with a remark last week that if Trump is Prez, they'll "drop everything he proposes like a hot rock." Basically same thing he said before Obama was sworn in.

where was this article ? it sounds like the " liberal dream " !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT