ADVERTISEMENT

If You Dont't Like Our Southern Relics, Get Out*

your comment ( which I agree with ) reminds me of bumper stickers I have seen around the south that said " we don't care how you did it up north " which I also agree with .

I feel sorry for you necks, but once again you are outnumbered, outgunned, outsmarted, and on the losing side of history. Get over it.

Reactions: hendrix77
I feel like a southern country boy at heart. I like to hunt, fish, and I like being around the farm. When I see that flag being tattooed on somebody or being promoted by someone on their vehicle or outside their home the only thing that comes to mind is "redneck". I do not know why I feel that way and its clearly profiling by me. I do not believe these people are all hateful I just think they probably have redneck tendencies. I have family members that have crap posted all over facebook about the dang flag and heritage......but I have to say most of them are indeed rednecks. I have not been to a family reunion in years because they seem to have a contest on who can act like the biggest redneck at each one of them. In any case if getting rid of the flag will help in the fight against uneducated redneck tendencies then I am all for it.

Reactions: Riotch
I feel like a southern country boy at heart. I like to hunt, fish, and I like being around the farm. When I see that flag being tattooed on somebody or being promoted by someone on their vehicle or outside their home the only thing that comes to mind is "redneck". I do not know why I feel that way and its clearly profiling by me. I do not believe these people are all hateful I just think they probably have redneck tendencies. I have family members that have crap posted all over facebook about the dang flag and heritage......but I have to say most of them are indeed rednecks. I have not been to a family reunion in years because they seem to have a contest on who can act like the biggest redneck at each one of them. In any case if getting rid of the flag will help in the fight against uneducated redneck tendencies then I am all for it.

Insuredawg. I feel pretty similar to you. Watching th "sons of the confederacy" guy on tv trying to justify the American version of the nazi flag just turns my stomach. In football, I could never understand why s black athlete would go to old miss purely because of that flag everywhere.

insure , I have seen who I consider a " redneck " with the flag stickers on their vehicles and ,Etc. . I also know some well educated ,Christian folks who are members of the Sons of Confederacy and are very interested in history and participate in battle reenactments . I know most of these people aren't racist . what I think is BS ............two weeks ago the flag was unimportant, it's all political !

insure , I have seen who I consider a " redneck " with the flag stickers on their vehicles and ,Etc. . I also know some well educated ,Christian folks who are members of the Sons of Confederacy and are very interested in history and participate in battle reenactments . I know most of these people aren't racist . what I think is BS ............two weeks ago the flag was unimportant, it's all political !

it is...all political...meaning it makes Dollars move!!! it does...I care not about any of it, yet...
it all of a sudden (due to some HS dropout Trog) is top of the news reel.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
it is...all political...meaning it makes Dollars move!!! it does...I care not about any of it, yet...
it all of a sudden (due to some HS dropout Trog) is top of the news reel.

Bro, it is really sad because I was just about to buy a confederate flag headrag at Wal Mart for you to tie around your neck...now Wal Mart won't sell it anymore. I'll just have to buy you some cans of Ol' Roy instead...

Bro, it is really sad because I was just about to buy a confederate flag headrag at Wal Mart for you to tie around your neck...now Wal Mart won't sell it anymore. I'll just have to buy you some cans of Ol' Roy instead...
Your posts are really full of.....nothing.

Lord help us, these professionally offended types. Funny though, they never seem offended by attacks on white ppl. If anyone thinks outside their little small minded way of thinking ...well we must all be rednecks.

Well, I'm sorta a redneck. I'm an Italian Catholic, professional . I'd be considered rich by POSOTUS. I wear a coat and tie to work, I travel in the nicest of company. I don't have a Confederate flag never have. BUT. I know history, i'm educated and I'm not moved by silly PC BS that the overseers want me to be moved by. In short, I can THINK. And I know that this flag being flown or not, makes not a wit of difference in anyone's life.

The problem is, we have a small group of rabble and race baiters that stir the pot, and get the stupid folks all worked up. Three weeks ago these ppl including the numbnuts here never gave a thought to the Flag.

Most of these very ppl are supporters of the biggest POS ever to hold the office, he is actively trying to destroy the Country brick by brick....and these nose in the air open minded better than everyone buffoons are worried about a freaking Flag.

Funny, just look at two of the guys on the other side that post here. They'll tell you how much smarter and better they are than the rest of us, two of the smartest guys in the room.......the same thing is said about POSOTUS.........So........anyway, I'm on the side of rednecks...

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
Lord help us, these professionally offended types. Funny though, they never seem offended by attacks on white ppl. If anyone thinks outside their little small minded way of thinking ...well we must all be rednecks.

Well, I'm sorta a redneck. I'm an Italian Catholic, professional . I'd be considered rich by POSOTUS. I wear a coat and tie to work, I travel in the nicest of company. I don't have a Confederate flag never have. BUT. I know history, i'm educated and I'm not moved by silly PC BS that the overseers want me to be moved by. In short, I can THINK. And I know that this flag being flown or not, makes not a wit of difference in anyone's life.

The problem is, we have a small group of rabble and race baiters that stir the pot, and get the stupid folks all worked up. Three weeks ago these ppl including the numbnuts here never gave a thought to the Flag.

Most of these very ppl are supporters of the biggest POS ever to hold the office, he is actively trying to destroy the Country brick by brick....and these nose in the air open minded better than everyone buffoons are worried about a freaking Flag.

Funny, just look at two of the guys on the other side that post here. They'll tell you how much smarter and better they are than the rest of us, two of the smartest guys in the room.......the same thing is said about POSOTUS.........So........anyway, I'm on the side of rednecks...

As they say, we are known by the company we keep.

Reactions: HeulenHund2
What some ''relics'' can't seem to grasp is, this region, this site, whatever, is no more yours than anybody else's. I don't know why you act out and rage on sites like this. Why not just except the fact the world is changing ?
This has been a remarkable, and doubtless unsettling week for some of you. My advice is, relax and accept the world as it is, not the 1950s society you seem to crave.

Insuredawg. I feel pretty similar to you. Watching th "sons of the confederacy" guy on tv trying to justify the American version of the nazi flag just turns my stomach. In football, I could never understand why s black athlete would go to old miss purely because of that flag everywhere.

My feelings exactly. I'm as Southern as the next guy. That doesn't mean I cling to a wrong headed past though.
I just don't understand why so many southerners feel the need to defend The Confederacy. I know in my heart my ancestors were on the wrong side of history. It doesn't fill me with guilt, but I don't feel compelled to defend their actions either.

Reactions: Riotch

WOW, some people that are about the most offended AND offensive posters here, constantly ranting about The POTUS, The SCOTUS and anything else that has progressed past Jim Crow thinking, then they whine about others whining.
Just because what offends them is the opposite to what offends some of us doesn't make them the good guys they seem to see themselves as.

WOW, some people that are about the most offended AND offensive posters here, constantly ranting about The POTUS, The SCOTUS and anything else that has progressed past Jim Crow thinking, then they whine about others whining.
Just because what offends them is the opposite to what offends some of us doesn't make them the good guys they seem to see themselves as.

There are some really miserable people on this message board. They complain about everything.

My feelings exactly. I'm as Southern as the next guy. That doesn't mean I cling to a wrong headed past though.
I just don't understand why so many southerners feel the need to defend The Confederacy. I know in my heart my ancestors were on the wrong side of history. It doesn't fill me with guilt, but I don't feel compelled to defend their actions either.

You're a guy?

See, if you're a supporter of POSOTUS and this SCOTUS, they you're in the ever shrinking minority. All kidding aside, one has to be extremely ignorant or weapons grade stupid to support what POSOTUS is doing and what SCOTUS has done. Its shows you either hate the Constitution or to stupid to understand the Constitution regardless of where you are on the issues.

See, if you're a supporter of POSOTUS and this SCOTUS, they you're in the ever shrinking minority. All kidding aside, one has to be extremely ignorant or weapons grade stupid to support what POSOTUS is doing and what SCOTUS has done. Its shows you either hate the Constitution or to stupid to understand the Constitution regardless of where you are on the issues.

What does the US Constitution say about marriage? I must have missed that part. I am, however, familiar with the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution. Care to read that and educate me on where I am "stupid"?

What does the US Constitution say about marriage? I must have missed that part. I am, however, familiar with the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution. Care to read that and educate me on where I am "stupid"?

Yea ,...I don't think those clauses and the 14th mean what you think it means. There is no constitutional right to marriage, except now if you're a devaint,...so I guess that makes you happy. I mean you don't even realize how utterly stupid and not based in any legal way this ruleling was. Kennedy's writting is buffoonery. They didn't even try and interpert the law, they simply just made shit up

But that's the difference in you and me, I love the Constitution and don't let me wants get in the way of adhereing to the document. You DGAS about the Constitution as long as you get your way. All anyone needs to know about dipshits like you is "the ends justify the means" That's liberals in a nut shell...lie, cheat, steal, kill, destory, backstab you name it...whatever it takes to gain power and control. In short, evil sub humans

Yea ,...I don't think those clauses and the 14th mean what you think it means. There is no constitutional right to marriage, except now if you're a devaint,...so I guess that makes you happy. I mean you don't even realize how utterly stupid and not based in any legal way this ruleling was. Kennedy's writting is buffoonery. They didn't even try and interpert the law, they simply just made shit up

But that's the difference in you and me, I love the Constitution and don't let me wants get in the way of adhereing to the document. You DGAS about the Constitution as long as you get your way. All anyone needs to know about dipshits like you is "the ends justify the means" That's liberals in a nut shell...lie, cheat, steal, kill, destory, backstab you name it...whatever it takes to gain power and control. In short, evil sub humans

Personal attacks are a sure sign of a person with a losing argument, or someone with mental problems.

The Due Process Clause prohibits state officials from depriving citizens of life, liberty, or property without legislative authorization. The Equal Protection Clause requires each state to provide equal protection under the law to all people within its jurisdiction. Do you have to be educated as to how these clauses apply to the issue of same-sex marriage?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT