ADVERTISEMENT

If you have any doubt that Vandy pulled a stunt yesterday...

Let me introduce you to Vanderbilt's scholarship punter, Harrison Smith.

Smith punted 7 times yesterday for an average of 43 yards, with a long of 56. He not only punted in high school for Brentwood Academy, he was also their placekicker.

But Vandy had to pull a girl off the soccer team....
Shameless phony stunt that is being praised in lowest of places called the media and none have the courage to call it out.......it would cost them their job.

Not about football at all for me. I am sick and tired of the woke crowd trying too hard. If anyone calls it out for what it is, the woke liberals assign you the misogynist label. It's a joke.
giphy.gif

Reactions: ugateke24
Why are you guys so triggered over a squib kick?
If she was legitimately needed I would applaud it and think it was really, really cool. To Hack’s point, it is an obvious “look at how evolved we are”. Incredibly obvious. And incredibly eye rolling coverage is what has followed.

Not about football at all for me. I am sick and tired of the woke crowd trying too hard. If anyone calls it out for what it is, the woke liberals assign you the misogynist label. It's a joke.

would hate to have seen her eventually kick off and her being the last “man” standing between the goal line and a ball carrier with maybe a convoy of blockers.......can’t imagine what how a parent would feel.

Although I am for anyone getting a chance, don’t feel this is responsible.

Big girl, but a collision would be ugly.

Could he kick it through the uprights?

How far he can punt has nothing to do with if he can kick a FG straight?

She didn't kick an extra point or a FG. She pooch kicked a ball to the 37 and I'm quite sure the punter could have kicked it out of bounds and saved them 2 yards. I'd also imagine the punter wouldn't have needed to warm up with the ball on the 4 yrd line.

It's not the end of the world by any means but by the same token, it wasn't an accomplishment either. Maybe next year a booster will give a couple of mil and a coach will let his daughter will become the first female in the P5 to take a snap at QB.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT