ADVERTISEMENT

I'll take things the media and government aren't telling us for $1000, Alex.

Looks like the same Brandon Smith who is in the Oathkeepers...heck of some source you read OP

Looks like the same Brandon Smith who is in the Oathkeepers...heck of some source you read OP
Any source I find is better than your beloved NYT. I can find another a half dozen similar sources but you won’t read them so there is no point.
Keep cheering on the globalists!

Any source I find is better than your beloved NYT. I can find another a half dozen similar sources but you won’t read them so there is no point.
I mean, aren’t half the Oathkeepers in prison for sedition? Great role models OP

Reactions: MaconDawg67
Last edited:
Reactions: blackpug6
Reactions: celticdawg
Yes, I will ignore articles written by Oathkeeper members

And I thought I’d seen all the possible asinine takes on J6, but that’s a new one.

It's quite amazing. I have no intention of reading the whole piece of garbage, but two early sentences stood out. The first is "Some use of force, obviously, was necessary." But a better statement was "Protesters by and large were not attempting to commit any crime..." That's why 978 have already been charged with crimes with many sentenced to jail terms. I don't know what percentage of people that might be, but that quotes tries to make it seem that it was a minor number. But we have seen this attitude here, so it no surprise that people can write this crap.

These idiots don’t even know what the majority of oathkeeper members do. All they know is how it’s portrayed on MSM.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT