ADVERTISEMENT

I'm glad we finally have a president...

that gets his intelligence reports from brietbart. How refreshing.

That sounds like comments made by you during the election . Surly by now you realize that Trump is not a politician and does things differently ..........don't count him out yet !

Yes, ignoring the intelligence community surely is different from any president we've had.
Wouldn't you have wanted Bush 2 to ignore the intelligence reports on nukes and/or "yellow cake" in Iraq? The sheep on both sides are sad people!!!

I have no clue if Trump is correct, but I suspect he is. And, if it turns out he is, it'll be curtains for the Left. The Voters are sick of the MSM and the Libs.

Wouldn't you have wanted Bush 2 to ignore the intelligence reports on nukes and/or "yellow cake" in Iraq? The sheep on both sides are sad people!!!
Yes, especially since they didn't come from our intelligence community.

You guys realize that for the past 48 hours, all Trump's surrogates have done is distance themselves from his tweets about being tapped? Is it that you just don't care about the truth or...what?

Reactions: shonuff253
You guys realize that for the past 48 hours, all Trump's surrogates have done is distance themselves from his tweets about being tapped? Is it that you just don't care about the truth or...what?
No more than Obama and Hillary care about the truth...I personally don't care if he is lying...Assuming that your government, whether run by either disgusting party, is telling you the truth, is your mistake!!!

I have no clue if Trump is correct, but I suspect he is. And, if it turns out he is, it'll be curtains for the Left. The Voters are sick of the MSM and the Libs.

It would not surprise me at all if Lynch had the taps started at the verbal request of Odumba or Jarrett , their track record speaks for itself ! They were a lawless bunch !

So you don't care about the truth. Okay, got it. That helps explain it[/QUOTE

Aren't you the snarky one today?. Doesnt look to me that dems don't want the truth either. After a year of investigations by up to 6 intelligence agencies into the Trump/Rusky collusion and finding no evidence they want Sessions to resign and an independent council. Seems to me they must not believe what the intelligence agencies are telling them.

I watch the news on a regular basis and i haven't seen what you just described . Oh , i don't watch MSNBC , i guess that's why !

Reactions: Kid Dawg
I watch the news on a regular basis and i haven't seen what you just described . Oh , i don't watch MSNBC , i guess that's why !
Hahahahahaha...are you serious? I haven't seen a single one of his surrogates defend it and I watched every Sunday show yesterday.

You should watch the Sarah Huckabee Sanders interview. She was the "best" at backing off of it

Hahahahahaha...are you serious? I haven't seen a single one of his surrogates defend it and I watched every Sunday show yesterday.

You should watch the Sarah Huckabee Sanders interview. She was the "best" at backing off of it

I saw part of her interview picked up by another channel , since there is going to be an investigation , i can understand her position in consideration of the looming investigation . Trump is probably right , we will see ! Oh , yes i'm serious !

No more than Obama and Hillary care about the truth...I personally don't care if he is lying...Assuming that your government, whether run by either disgusting party, is telling you the truth, is your mistake!!!
You don't care if he's lying? You've got to be kidding. He could make up any thing he wants too (which is what he's doing here) and you're okay with it? I really don't know what to say. It makes me wonder if all republicans are like this.

There was nothing wrong with most of the intel on nukes, Iraq etc. It was just cherrypicked and slanted by those that received it.

Reactions: DAWG1980
You don't care if he's lying? You've got to be kidding. He could make up any thing he wants too (which is what he's doing here) and you're okay with it? I really don't know what to say. It makes me wonder if all republicans are like this.
No...I assume they are all lying...Why wouldn't I? That reality makes me not care too much either way...I'm not a Republican either...BUT since you mentioned it...Do Democrats care if Hillary or Obama are lying?

No...I assume they are all lying...Why wouldn't I? That reality makes me not care too much either way...I'm not a Republican either...BUT since you mentioned it...Do Democrats care if Hillary or Obama are lying?
What does our matter if you don't care?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT