ADVERTISEMENT

In defense of Bobo, I don't think you guys understand how good Alabama's D, especially their secondary,

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
is and also how important Ladd and Brock are for us on offense.

The guy that breaks down Gator film, James something (has the Cameron Diaz semen hair from There's Something About Mary going on) said going into our game when looking at us that the only WR we have that consistently beats man coverage and gets separation is Ladd. He said Bobo was doing an incredible job scheming guys open, coming up with ways to fool the defense in coverage. Against their defense we needed either Ladd or Brock at 100 percent health. Honestly, Ladd may have been even more important than Brock vs. them. Bobo didn't have all of his hosses healthy and was up against the best secondary in the nation vs. the pass. I think our guys are better in run support, but theirs aren't exactly chopped liver in that area.

That aside, we win the game if every freaking break doesn't go their way. I still say we are better. But close games can come down to officials, a barely missed FG, a false start penalty. That's why those teams with long winning streaks (like we just had) have avoided those types of games mostly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News