ADVERTISEMENT

Is Kamala Harris so proud to be this stupid?

2022!? 🤣

And the reporter just stands there and shakes his head like a sheep

I at least see what she Meant. Which is actually worse now. She is a lawyer and can’t communicate that the March madness brand wasn’t included with the women. Till 2022. The brackets have obviously been around forever. How do you say what is worse? Looking like a person who doesn’t follow women’s hoops. Which someone could understand. I enjoy women’s sports. We do a women and men’s bracket each year at my house. Two of my daughters played hoops in hs. But i get it.

Just the lack of correct communication to me is even worse.

Reminds me of a substitute teacher bullshitting their way through the day by reading the textbook and notes left from the qualified person who is sick or be fallen

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
She’s talking down to the man that’s thinking she’s the stupidest F he’s ever interviewed

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
2022!? 🤣

And the reporter just stands there and shakes his head like a sheep

“”Were not allowed” ….who did not allow them?

If this crazy bi+ch actually became President, Holy shi+…you talk about filling a quota..she is example #1..how stupid can a person be

She’s such a fckn idiot! And the reporter…scary

Last edited:
Reactions: aspenclaudia
I at least see what she Meant. Which is actually worse now. She is a lawyer and can’t communicate that the March madness brand wasn’t included with the women. Till 2022. The brackets have obviously been around forever. How do you say what is worse? Looking like a person who doesn’t follow women’s hoops. Which someone could understand. I enjoy women’s sports. We do a women and men’s bracket each year at my house. Two of my daughters played hoops in hs. But i get it.

Just the lack of correct communication to me is even worse.

.Good gracious, she is the Vice President of the United States.

She looks drunk, and um....almost like she is flirting with the guy, while talking down to him, and screwing up in the process.

What a mess.

Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT