ADVERTISEMENT

Is the tide turning on conservatives/people of faith from speaking out?

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
Just in the last few weeks we’ve seen the Bud Light debacle, Target, Kohls and now MLB players standing up against the sisters of perpetual indulgence. First Clayton Kershaw, then Nationals Trevor Williams and now Dodgers Blake Treinen.

My friend and @MLB pitcher Blake Treinen asked that I post this statement for him in regards to the @Dodgers honoring of the sisters of perpetual indulgence. #HoldTheLine

Keep speaking the truth and standing up for what’s right. The arc of the universe bends towards justice, and I mean real justice, not this fake made up vengeance masquerading as justice. If my people, whom I have called by name, will pray and turn from their wicked ways, I will heal their land sayeth the Lord.

Keep speaking the truth and standing up for what’s right. The arc of the universe bends towards justice, and I mean real justice, not this fake made up vengeance masquerading as justice. If my people, whom I have called by name, will pray and turn from their wicked ways, I will heal their land sayeth the Lord.
Amen

Should probably learn about the history of the Sisters before making that statement. They sat with many AIDS patients in the 1980s when they had no one, were dying and had been cast out of the church.

Should probably learn about the history of the Sisters before making that statement. They sat with many AIDS patients in the 1980s when they had no one, were dying and had been cast out of the church.
OK. There are many that sat with AIDS patients in the 80’s, including the Church, who don’t dress up to mock God. To intentionally shock and awe.

So we invite them to a ballgame and give them an award?

Many good men, who gave much opportunity to many, gave their lives for this country yet we call them racists and remove their names from buildings.

But men, dressed up as women to mock the Church are rewarded.

If doing good deeds is a prerequisite for adoration and respect, why are police being shot execution style because of a small percentage of irresponsibility?

If the KKK did a raffle for the homeless and provided food for street people, should the Dodgers invite them to the park and recognize them for their good deeds?

How about the Black Panthers? Hells Angels?

The existence of the sisters is their business, but somehow we are not just suppose to co-exist, we are to raise them up? That has to be the queerest and most vile promotion I have ever seen. Mental illness should never be promoted as normal and praised. It should be treated.

So where would you draw the line on groups at games? They should just play ball and stop virtue signaling indoctrination.

Is the sisters point to support and provide or shock?

Where would you draw the line?

Reactions: RedcoatOf94
OK. There are many that sat with AIDS patients in the 80’s, including the Church, who don’t dress up to mock God. To intentionally shock and awe.

So we invite them to a ballgame and give them an award?

Many good men, who gave much opportunity to many, gave their lives for this country yet we call them racists and remove their names from buildings.

But men, dressed up as women to mock the Church are rewarded.

If doing good deeds is a prerequisite for adoration and respect, why are police being shot execution style because of a small percentage of irresponsibility?

If the KKK did a raffle for the homeless and provided food for street people, should the Dodgers invite them to the park and recognize them for their good deeds?

How about the Black Panthers? Hells Angels?

The existence of the sisters is their business, but somehow we are not just suppose to co-exist, we are to raise them up? That has to be the queerest and most vile promotion I have ever seen. Mental illness should never be promoted as normal and praised. It should be treated.

So where would you draw the line on groups at games? They should just play ball and stop virtue signaling indoctrination.

Is the sisters point to support and provide or shock?

Where would you draw the line?
Why support hate, judgment and not treating all people with respect and love? He can say he loves Jesus but not the position Jesus would take in my humble opinion. Taking Bible verses out of context is not what the Bible was written and inspired for.

Reactions: shonuff253
Part of me thinks all this trans hate is self-loathing. Would love to see the search history of all the anti-trans posters on the vent. 🤣

Why support hate, judgment and not treating all people with respect and love? He can say he loves Jesus but not the position Jesus would take in my humble opinion. Taking Bible verses out of context is not what the Bible was written and inspired for.
That is my point. Why would a group that hates be recognized by the Dodgers.

The Bible is very specific about sexual perversion, but as humans, we can make our own choices.

That is my point. Why would a group that hates be recognized by the Dodgers.

The Bible is very specific about sexual perversion, but as humans, we can make our own choices.
If that’s the judgement line, then why would we ever celebrate Christians?

How many lives were saved by dressing up as nuns?

Taking Bible verses out of context is not what the Bible was written and inspired for.
Excellent point on this (although I don't think that was not what PW was doing)
And this book explains it all. God did not intend for the Bible to have chapters and verses.

Last edited:
They developed the first safe sex pamphlet, so probably more than a few
Then I suggest Disney install a ride that allows children to actually sit in the laps of men dressed as nuns.

There. Perfect!

What Bible verses have been taken out of context?

Why would anyone treat another person hatefully? I treat everyone I meet with respect and love. We tangle in these discussions, but we are all attempting to provide our opinion on what is morally right and wrong.

Sexual perversion, from God’s description, is a perversion. I can’t change God’s meaning of that. The union of a man and woman mimic the relationship, as a bride and groom, of Christ and His Church. That is spelled out clearly. So not taking it out of context.

In regards to loving the sinner, I hope I am loved.

When a child does wrong and is disciplined by his parents, do they hate the child? No. There is consequence.

God states many things very clearly, in regards to consequence. Taking His Word and attempting to make our desires fit is wrong. If we say He didn’t mean it, then we call him a liar. He’s not.

As His creation, He set rules of behavior for us to live within His standard of decency. He loves us enough to provide His Word to teach us and loves us enough to apply consequence to our sin, as does a father to his son.

Discipline and consequence are not hate.

So to move forward in this conversation, what scriptures are being taken out of context? We can discuss that. God’s Word spends a great deal of time training us to live a life that allows us eternity with Him. He meant it.

But “feelings” on what you and I want God to mean is not a good place to start.

God hates sin, not His creation.

Judging the value of sin does not mean the person is hated. The sin is hated. We are not defined by our sin, but sin can destroy us.

What was the Bible written and inspired for?

Or just do one with Catholic priests!
They should do that too! Absolutely. Unless you hate Catholic priests. Do you hate them?

They are only following up sexually on the very perversions you seem to want to protect as normal.

A priest is a man. Man sins. Do you hate him for failing scripture? Is scripture now the standard? If so, and I agree, many priests are going to hell. That is the consequence they chose, free will and all.

A priest is a man with a name. Being called a priest doesn’t make him a Christ follower, nor does a man getting surgery make him a woman. Both are lies.

But we have the freedom to make our own decision, of course within the laws of the land we live in.

And we have the right to choose consequence over holiness. We can chose sin over a repentive heart.

If sexual perversion with children, and the promotion of sexual desires to children. If sexual perversion of man and woman are promoted as normal within and Word of God Jehovah, I will stand corrected.

If God, anywhere in the Bible, conclusively says He didn’t mean what he said, I will stand corrected.

If Christ, anywhere in the Bible, says that you can do what you want, I will love you and you live eternity with Me regardless of your sin, I will stand corrected.

The sisters and the perverted priests have pretty close ties. They both involve in sexual perversion that influences children.

We ought to praise them both I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT