ADVERTISEMENT

Israel is responding.

I hope the Israelis blow hell out of them every day if it pisses off our marxists and the river-to-the-sea shitheads gluing themselves to everything.
Yes, World annihilation should never be considered. We are not involved with either side here and no other foe of ours loaded with nukes favors the other side. Yes, let them go to war. Will not affect you at all. I mean, we have certainly seen the US and other countries don't care about this region at all.

Israel has struck Syria, Iraq and Iran.

Targets in Iran including nuclear facilities in Isfahan, Tabriz and Natanz.
This seems to be a bad report. Not nearly as big of an attack as described here.

Yes, World annihilation should never be considered. We are not involved with either side here and no other foe of ours loaded with nukes favors the other side. Yes, let them go to war. Will not affect you at all. I mean, we have certainly seen the US and other countries don't care about this region at all.
Thanks for the late-night laugh. Israel blowing hell out of those scuzzballs’ nuclear bomb-making capability has pissed you off as hoped.

From the fence to the sea, Palestine is a pile of smoking concrete and dirt. Not much worse than before they murdered, raped, and tortured 1300 Israelis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT