ADVERTISEMENT

It is my desire that the US women’s soccer team loses

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
There is no desire to represent their country at all. They actually go out if their way to embarrass their own country. Entitled little princesses.

They have no meaning to me. I don’t care, other than seeing them lose. I care to see them lose.

Why field a team to represent you country that hates your country? Makes no sense. But if they can make a buck, they are all in.

But I don’t have to be. They make me sick.

Just my own opinion. I get tired of listening to them whine then disrespect their country. It’s a pity.

There is no desire to represent their country at all. They actually go out if their way to embarrass their own country. Entitled little princesses.

They have no meaning to me. I don’t care, other than seeing them lose. I care to see them lose.

Why field a team to represent you country that hates your country? Makes no sense. But if they can make a buck, they are all in.

Just my own opinion. I get tired of listening to them whine then disrespect their country. It’s a pity.
I can see U having issue with maybe two of them, right??… or is it more?

But there are roughly 22 on a roster.

Most lof them play professional and make more, why do you think they hate the US??

What am I missing?

Last edited:

But there is roughly 22 on a roster.

Most lof them play professional and make more, why do you think they hate the US??

What am I missing?
Maybe this?? Maybe, hangover from the last women’s team too.

Maybe this?? Maybe, hangover from the last women’s team too.

I see what, 5 of the starting 11 with their hands not over their hearts. The remainder of roster you don’t see.

Can’t pull against them because of that. If I did that, I would have to do it with football, etc. They seem split like the rest of the country.

Pretty sure the entire team doesn’t feel “entitled”…..certainly not wishing them to lose.

But there is roughly 22 on a roster.

What am I missing?
What has been said publicly and most of team stood there with arms down beside them.

I’ll stand on my assessment. Are you playing because it is what you do, or want to play for your country?

Who are we rooting for here, the team or our country? The world set up is rooting for your country.
To stay ahead of those who desire to attack my opinion on virtue issues:

A) I am an old white conservative male
B) I believe nationalism is healthy.
C) I believe you respect who you represent AT ALL TIMES, and appreciate the opportunity.
D) Honoring your country on the international stage is vital. Other countries don’t care about your angst, it just looks petty and immature.
E) Agenda gets old

I’ll leave it at that.

What has been said publicly and most of team stood there with arms down beside them.

I’ll stand on my assessment. Are you playing because it is what you do, or want to play for your country?

Who are we rooting for here, the team or our country? The world set up is rooting for your country.

C) I believe you respect who you represent AT ALL TIMES, and appreciate the opportunity.
D) Honoring your country on the international stage is vital. Other countries don’t care about your angst, it just looks petty and immature.
E) Agenda gets old

I’ll leave it at that.

Publicly, I know of only 2 players that spoke out.

Were there more? If so how many and what did they say?

If you are talking about the 5 girls with no hand over their heart (flag), it’s not like they took a knee..,..and that was 5 of 11. The remainder of the team is on the sidelines, which is probably another 11 players.

So I’m not sure how you can say that “most of team stood there with arms beside them”.

Point is, if the minority is doing this…,.I have a hard time associating the entire team feeling “entitled” and wanting them to lose.

Agree with most everything else you said.

Last edited:

Bunch of sick lesbians.

E) Agenda gets old

I’ll leave it at that.
Just a example and microcosm of what's happening in our country....

E) Agenda gets old

I’ll leave it at that.
Sit your ass down. We don't have time for this today. Just put a tent in your yard and argue to yourself.

I totally agree with you PW. They are now in the same category as the WNBA.

They are the most polarizing national team in the world. You aren’t alone in your view. I can’t root against my country. I don’t believe they should protest while wearing the colors. Of any kind. I am not former military. My grandfather left me a Purple Heart from ww2. It is very dear to me. I feel like the anthem is a chance to show any vets around that I support and appreciate what they do. Head up. Hand across heart. Hat off and chest out. Singing is negotiable. Mine is horrendous so I don’t.

Maybe military folks will tell me this is stupid. And they have the right. This is just how I feel. They shouldn’t even show the anthem with them. One in particular certainly has a mouth that writes plenty of checks. Not just about the country. Recently she claimed her wife was the best basketball player to ever live. She averaged 11 points a game. She won. A lot. But come on. Not to mention the kapernick support. Who did it to save his job. What was left of it, and to get paid again. So she is a sheep. But she is also the main culprit of said country hatred. (She has made enough money off endorsements and people of this country to never work again)

They get paid well by the us of a. They lost their equal pay case, because they were actually already getting paid more technically. But that couldn’t be the public message, so they received the Arthur Ashe award. Both teams got the same. The benefits with the pay based off of results. Which they count as a win, because in the end it will likely help their pay because they generally win or do well at the World Cup. This was a small win. I am all for this when it comes to repping the country. Women and men should be paid equally. I don’t care what the revenue says. That goes with basketball all the way down to curling. Now there are a ton of mixed men and women teams. Just common sense solutions.

I have three daughters who are or have been scholarship college athletes. (2 play soccer)They agree with this. Protest when you play for your club. Or find another way to be an activist. There are plenty. Certain players are in front of the camera all the time right now. Plenty of opportunities. You get paid for repping the colors. Represent them respectfully while wearing the colors imo. But I could never root against them.

Last edited:
Sit your ass down. We don't have time for this today. Just put a tent in your yard and argue to yourself.
Looks like most people disagree with you. Which is fine. You are entitled (pun intended) to your own opinion, as is OP. So yeah, OP, stand and shout all you want, its you right even if someone doesnt agree with you. See how that works ice?

Just an example and microcosm of what's happening in our country....
Yeah, you’re right.

I have two daughters. One that is a senior in college and plays soccer. There are probably maybe 20-30% of her teammates that do not put their hand over their heart (daughter does). But they do stand at attention…..to me, that is not being disrespectful.

Now if you took a knee, turned your back, etc…..to me, that is disrespectful.

The other daughter teaches and is a HS soccer coach, she also played. They probably have/had the same representation as my youngest daughter’s team (flag issue). She also puts her hand over her heart.

I think all of this is probably representative of most sports teams nowadays. Not saying it is right or agree with it, but saying it is not being disrespectful imo..

Now Rapione, I can understand the hate….I don’t like her either. But I wouldn’t be non-supportive any of my daughters teams because of 1 or 2 players…..which is my point.

We probably wouldn’t be watching any sports if that was the case…….it just seems extreme to me. I mean, where do you draw the line.

I was just simply asking if there were more that did something they did not agree with……and if there are, what is it they said or did to make some hate or not want to support the entire team.

So far I have seen nothing. What am I missing??

Also, SMH at the GEIGH comments. Not that anyone said so, but as far as I know……both my daughters are not GEIGH. They both have boyfriends. But if they were GEIGH, I would love and support them the same as I do now.

Wife also played soccer in college, as far as I know she is not GEIGH either…….but if she were, I’d probably tell her to axe her friend over.

Just think a lot of what I am reading is extreme and presumptuous. Certainly can’t associate with only maybe 1 or 2 from the entire team of maybe 22 or 23 players.

Last edited:
Publicly, I know of only 2 players that spoke out.

Were there more? If so how many and what did they say?

If you are talking about the 5 girls with no hand over their heart (flag), it’s not like they took a knee..,..and that was 5 of 11. The remainder of the team is on the sidelines, which is probably another 11 players.

So I’m not sure how you can say that “most of team stood there with arms beside them”.

Point is, if the minority is doing this…,.I have a hard time associating the entire team feeling “entitled” and wanting them to lose.

Agree with most everything else you said.
What the hell they got to complain about? They can’t buy a cake with carpet munchers on the top? And if the six were wurfashit they would have told the five to shutup and sing.

And I don’t have time to sit here and read responses from Karen’s who can’t discuss the points in a discussion, just shout down the other’s right to an opinion.

So you shouted me down. Relax and now tell me your opinion.

If you have time, I understand you are busy and all.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Through my clever search skills I see that is your first and only post on this forum and you have used it to bad mouth a long-time standard bearer. It would be nice to hear from you more often, ***hole.

What the hell they got to complain about? They can’t buy a cake with carpet munchers on the top? And if the six were wurfashit they would have told the five to shutup and sing.
By showing their hate for our country the are given the middle finger to all the blood and sacrifice that is being shed for our great country. That’s what pisses me off. These blacks that are all of a sudden think they are being treated poorly need to get over it and start working together with all people to rebuild the patriotism in this country. Also these young whites need to get off their guilt trip the Dems have placed on them and do the same.

Looks like most people disagree with you. Which is fine. You are entitled (pun intended) to your own opinion, as is OP. So yeah, OP, stand and shout all you want, its you right even if someone doesnt agree with you. See how that works ice?
Bingo

What do you say about Trump doing this?

EXACTLY what did they do?

You had me with the headline Alone!! I Hope they get embarrassed on the world stage and cry!

Bunch of whores have no respect for the people who died for their freedom to munch rug and kick a ball around for a living.

Don't know if anyone has ever died playing soccer but Megan Crapinoe is on my short list.

Hayul….Biden will put his hand over his heart even to the wrong National Anthem.

He sometimes doesn’t know where he is or what he is listening to……he’s good like that.

Nice pivot.
Bunch of whores have no respect for the people who died for their freedom to munch rug and kick a ball around for a living.

Don't know if anyone has ever died playing soccer but Megan Crapinoe is on my short list.

Hayul….Biden will put his hand over his heart even to the wrong National Anthem.

He sometimes doesn’t know where he is or what he is listening to……he’s good like that.

BUT...BUT...BUT....Whatabout Trump.!!!
Sometimes the truth hurts.

If we really want the best female soccer players in the US to lose, we should get them to schedule more exhibition matches vs 17-and-under high school boys' teams. 😁
That is not possible. There are no biological differences between any human life form. Haven’t you been paying attention?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT