ADVERTISEMENT

It's only freaking March

DonutDawg

Vent Peacemaker
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2009
But I'm already hyped about this coming season. I'm also hyped about watching G-Day. It's gonna be a long summer.

It's hard not to think that this offense is going to be deadly in 2024. Beck was an absolute stud last season & I have to assume he'll be just as good or better this season.

We'll miss Kendall Milton IMO. He got healthy & had a great run of games at the end of last season. But with Etienne, Paul, & Rod Robinson along with Frazier & Bowens coming in, our RB situation looks excellent.

I never thought I'd say this about a Kirby Smart team but we could have an elite WR roster in 2024. There aren't any AJ Greens but there are a ton of very good WRs going into this season.

Except for RT (& OT depth in general), our OL looks great as well.

I'm super hyped about CJ Allen & the rest of our ridiculously loaded ILBer roster.
It was HUGE to get Humphrey back at CB, IMO.

I'm not sure what to expect from the DL but there's a good chance it will be improved overall from last season.

My real concern about the defense is safety. Starks is obviously elite but after him those two safety spots aren't exactly great. We need a few guys to step up unexpectedly like Chris Smith did his last 2 years in Athens.

I can't wait to beat the shit out of bama & texas in 2024 (hopefully)!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News