ADVERTISEMENT

Ive posted recently, but noticed chat libs are completely silent.

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I miss @RoyDawgMercer , @shonuff253 , and other posters I've completely forgotten in the past 6 weeks I haven't truly participated here... I drive by. Those two guys, one for being Soy Roy and the other because I have the glow, and he doesnt.. but the overwhelming evidence that the left has zero, even when the right is bad, too...that silence is a huge sound signifying everything. Name a win by the left since Biden won. Name 1. I'm waiting g.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
S&P (and other indices) up since election day 2022, despite FED intransigence. Unemployment at 50 year low following todays numbers, with job market participation also up. Republicans are led by milquetoast McCarthy and seem focused on silliness, with George Santos its mascot.

What's to complain about?

I think the most of us are just enjoying the aftermath of the Dawg's natty and a quiet winter's eve.

S&P (and other indices) up since election day 2022, despite FED intransigence. Unemployment at 50 year low following todays numbers, with job market participation also up. Republicans are led by milquetoast McCarthy and seem focused on silliness, with George Santos its mascot.

What's to complain about?

I think the most of us are just enjoying the aftermath of the Dawg's natty and a quiet winter's eve.
Inflation, wages are not keeping up last I checked.

Inflation, wages are not keeping up last I checked.
actually, after being stagnant since 2016, wages are up a bit during his tenure (which is the inverse effect of the FED tightening).

and inflation has cooled

and the next election is a long way away, meanwhile Republicans seem headed for an intraparty scuffle. TBD

As we have seen, the applecart can turn on a dime, so you gotta enjoy the calm

actually, after being stagnant since 2016, wages are up a bit during his tenure (which is the inverse effect of the FED tightening).

and inflation has cooled

and the next election is a long way away, meanwhile Republicans seem headed for an intraparty scuffle. TBD

As we have seen, the applecart can turn on a dime, so you gotta enjoy the calm
Even the far left PolitiFact is more honest than you.

Reactions: elderdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT