ADVERTISEMENT

Just a lil sumpin sumpin

If I did insult, it was because you brought mothers into it first. I don't bring mothers, fathers, wives or kids into conversations unless someone already has. By the way, did I insult you mother in this thread? I still haven't heard your excuse how I "drew first blood" in this thread. Like I said, i'm not going to sit back and take insults so don't blame this mess on me.

LIAR-FAG-COWARD-FUDGEPACKER-FUDGELICKER,SPERMBURPER

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I can't wait to see the Dems in power. What policies will they enact? Let's see.
1. hemispheric open borders like Hil wanted, 2. medicare for all 3. sanctuary country for illegal immigrants 4. abolish ICE, 5. carbon taxes and $10/gal gas, 6. rewriting constitution eliminating free speech and free religion clauses. 7. constitutional amendment abolishing innocent until proven guilty like they did with Kavanaugh, 8. abortion on demand regardless of term month, 9. guaranteed wages for all- whether working or not. 10. unlimited gender identities 11. require all homes to have solar roofs. 12.limit # of white males in congress and ban white males from presidency.
CAN'T WAIT
What do you have against solar panels?

If I did insult, it was because you brought mothers into it first. I don't bring mothers, fathers, wives or kids into conversations unless someone already has. By the way, did I insult you mother in this thread? I still haven't heard your excuse how I "drew first blood" in this thread. Like I said, i'm not going to sit back and take insults so don't blame this mess on me.

You did not insult my mother in this thread, keep up. I said that was in past post. Just remember you can sure dish it out, but expect more to come back at you than you sent, it's just human nature.
You really like to piss other posters on this board off and then scream mistreatment when you as always get bested in a debate.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
You did not insult my mother in this thread, keep up. I said that was in past post. Just remember you can sure dish it out, but expect more to come back at you than you sent, it's just human nature.
You really like to piss other posters on this board off and then scream mistreatment when you as always get bested in a debate.
Ok, so I should just let you come in this thread and let you call me a name and not reciprocate? That's not happening cowboy. Maybe what you need to do is to go back at the start of the thread and see who started the name calling and get back to me then.

Reactions: TheInitials
Ok, so I should just let you come in this thread and let you call me a name and not reciprocate? That's not happening cowboy. Maybe what you need to do is to go back at the start of the thread and see who started the name calling and get back to me then.
I don't think it will matter

Who effein cares who started it? I'm just stating the facts.I am saying if you DO NOT want to be insulted DO NOT throw insults at others! Simple concept, right? In other words "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"-The Golden Rule. I like this country , you don't . we disagree on the love of this FREE nation and smaller government. I see government as the problem, you see government as the solution. We are worlds apart on the force of government used in our everyday lives. I see the exertion of more governance, as a stripping of our individual freedoms. Freedom means the choice to bust your ass to succeed, or sit on your ass (get government welfare) and fail as a free human being.

Sigh...... you are really so retarded (or senile) that you don't know how this works do you?

Between the two of us, I am the only one that understands anything. You are such an idiot you go into a battle of wits unarmed each and every time you post here.

2. You are the biggest liar on these boards.

3. I don't know how someone can be as arrogant as you while at the same time being the dumbest thing alive.

4. LIAR, FAG, MORON, COWARD >>> you in a nice little box with a bow on it.

PS I have rethought #3. I know how. You are just too stupid to know any better.

Who effein cares who started it? I'm just stating the facts.I am saying if you DO NOT want to be insulted DO NOT throw insults at others! Simple concept, right? In other words "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"-The Golden Rule. I like this country , you don't . we disagree on the love of this FREE nation and smaller government. I see government as the problem, you see government as the solution. We are worlds apart on the force of government used in our everyday lives. I see the exertion of more governance, as a stripping of our individual freedoms. Freedom means the choice to bust your ass to succeed, or sit on your ass (get government welfare) and fail as a free human being.
I effin care who starts it and earlier you effin cared who started it because you wrongly accused me of starting it.
Like I said champ, and I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but if somebody insults me then they better be prepared to be insulted back.

I go by "treat others as they treat you". Sorry you can't understand that and cry when I actually defend myself. I'm also sorry you hate america too but you could always move to Canada.

Reactions: bigdawg36
Between the two of us, I am the only one that understands anything. You are such an idiot you go into a battle of wits unarmed each and every time you post here.

2. You are the biggest liar on these boards.

3. I don't know how someone can be as arrogant as you while at the same time being the dumbest thing alive.

4. LIAR, FAG, MORON, COWARD >>> you in a nice little box with a bow on it.

PS I have rethought #3. I know how. You are just too stupid to know any better.
Hey, now that's not too bad for a low end retard to post something like that. I did notice that you did leave point #1 out though so i'm going to have to ask you to re-type this up with the correct numerical order before you hand it in. Otherwise good job. You showing improvement.

I effin care who starts it and earlier you effin cared who started it because you wrongly accused me of starting it.
Like I said champ, and I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but if somebody insults me then they better be prepared to be insulted back.

I go by "treat others as they treat you". Sorry you can't understand that and cry when I actually defend myself. I'm also sorry you hate america too but you could always move to Canada.

I obviously understand the golden rule since I posted it posted, skippy. I am not crying, you are. Your opinion does not mean jack shit to me, other than the fact you hate my Country. It is the greatest nation to ever exist in history of this earth, and your kind is trying to destroy the true Free system of governance (Capitalism) that exist today. If you want to lay with another man, that is not my concern, as long as it is not in my sight. You go ahead and pack all the fudge you want. We are not as easy to attack as an unborn fetus though, just remember that for future reference. I live in the heart of a liberal bastion, and get along with the leftist, as long as they do not challenge me. Liberals want to control those that have differing beliefs, conservatives just stay away from activities they do not like, until they are foisted upon us , and we have to fight back. The criminal element (Politicians, mainly pelosi, clinton's, schumer, etc.) will get their rewards soon, and realize much to late, the rewards are not of this earth, but in the afterlife. There's still time to change to road your on.

Hey, now that's not too bad for a low end retard to post something like that. I did notice that you did leave point #1 out though so i'm going to have to ask you to re-type this up with the correct numerical order before you hand it in. Otherwise good job. You showing improvement.

That's the best you can do punk fag?

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg

You freaking start crap all the time you lying ****** coward. You are the one called my mother a whore because I said you lived in your moms basement, (God bless her).. You refuse to apologize and some day I will either goad you into admitting where you live, (the crap you posted yesterday was a LIE, fag coward), or someday, someone will get fed up with your crap and tell me who/where you are. YOU will then PAY and it WON"T be cheap. Crap faced punk lying queer coward.

I obviously understand the golden rule since I posted it posted, skippy. I am not crying, you are. Your opinion does not mean jack shit to me, other than the fact you hate my Country. It is the greatest nation to ever exist in history of this earth, and your kind is trying to destroy the true Free system of governance (Capitalism) that exist today. If you want to lay with another man, that is not my concern, as long as it is not in my sight. You go ahead and pack all the fudge you want. We are not as easy to attack as an unborn fetus though, just remember that for future reference. I live in the heart of a liberal bastion, and get along with the leftist, as long as they do not challenge me. Liberals want to control those that have differing beliefs, conservatives just stay away from activities they do not like, until they are foisted upon us , and we have to fight back. The criminal element (Politicians, mainly pelosi, clinton's, schumer, etc.) will get their rewards soon, and realize much to late, the rewards are not of this earth, but in the afterlife. There's still time to change to road your on.
Lot of crying going on in that post. Maybe you should back away for a while. You're getting in bench territory now.

Last edited:
You freaking start crap all the time you lying ****** coward. You are the one called my mother a whore because I said you lived in your moms basement, (God bless her).. You refuse to apologize and some day I will either goad you into admitting where you live, (the crap you posted yesterday was a LIE, fag coward), or someday, someone will get fed up with your crap and tell me who/where you are. YOU will then PAY and it WON"T be cheap. Crap faced punk lying queer coward.
Lol, the things that go on in that little head is astounding. I can just see you hunched over the keyboard pounding away at the poor alphabet. Lord have mercy on your keyboard. Btw, what does "******" mean?
You tell a lie long enough you'll start to believe it.

Lol, the things that go on in that little head is astounding. I can just see you hunched over the keyboard pounding away at the poor alphabet. Lord have mercy on your keyboard. Btw, what does "******" mean?
You tell a lie long enough you'll start to believe it.

Liar, I have witnesses. You live in your own little made up world of unicorns, ufo's and gay orgies fag. The system puts the ** in when I type f a g g o t, YOU LYING piece of crap gay whore. Others remember your crap. You can deny, but you can't hide forever. LIAR>

Why would I make up something vile like that. That is the only reason I even respond to any of the ridiculous crap you post. You aren't worth the crap on a blow fly's feet. I only want you to know what your vile sperm filled mouth has gotten you into.

Don't fool yourself, I am as cool as a cucumber... I am saving all my hate and anger for you for the day I beat you to a pulp. LYING COWARD

Liar, I have witnesses. You live in your own little made up world of unicorns, ufo's and gay orgies fag. The system puts the ** in when I type f a g g o t, YOU LYING piece of crap gay whore. Others remember your crap. You can deny, but you can't hide forever. LIAR>

Why would I make up something vile like that. That is the only reason I even respond to any of the ridiculous crap you post. You aren't worth the crap on a blow fly's feet. I only want you to know what your vile sperm filled mouth has gotten you into.

Don't fool yourself, I am as cool as a cucumber... I am saving all my hate and anger for you for the day I beat you to a pulp. LYING COWARD
Lol, damn retard, you live in a alternate world. Up is down, wrong is right and lying is real. Does it make you feel better when you go all in and use all CAPS? Are you shouting when you do that?

Hey retard, come up and see me some time. You got my address and now you know what kind of car I drive. A jeep CJ7. License plate: TRPSUX.
Hop on the bus and get on up here.

Hey retard, come up and see me some time. You got my address and now you know what kind of car I drive. A jeep CJ7. License plate: TRPSUX.

Not yelling, using it as a form of bold type to make sure you see them. I know your reading comprehension is somewhere between a road kill armadillo and a piss ant on a sliding scale.

NO I don't have your address. Just another LIE by you. You are so stupid you don't even understand property records are public and can be easily looked up. I also looked at street view. Couple of cars but no jeep.... You don't have to worry you lying ****** coward. When I confirm where you are, I WILL BE THERE. Going through the ATL this weekend. If you actually had balls you would meet me. Lying coward....Again, there are folks on here that remember the day your lying fag mouth started this.

You know if I am retard, how low does that put you on a scale... You can't even see me I am so far above you.

LIAR

Are you Andre, Trim? Is your mother Juanita? That’s who lives at that address, so I assume you are Andre. Do you have buck teeth and button your shirt all the way to the top, Andre? Do you get mad at Juanita when she doesn’t bring your cereal down to you, Andre? Does she wash your little balls, Andre?

And, btw, i remember damned well what you said about Bench’s and ‘66’s mothers. You should feel shame.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Are you Andre, Trim? Is your mother Juanita? That’s who lives at that address, so I assume you are Andre. Do you have buck teeth and button your shirt all the way to the top, Andre? Do you get mad at Juanita when she doesn’t bring your cereal down to you, Andre? Does she wash your little balls, Andre?

And, btw, i remember damned well what you said about Bench’s and ‘66’s mothers. You should feel shame.
Yeah, that's me, come on over and we'll have a bowl of soup. Maybe bench and 66 shouldn't talk about family in the first place.

Not yelling, using it as a form of bold type to make sure you see them. I know your reading comprehension is somewhere between a road kill armadillo and a piss ant on a sliding scale.

NO I don't have your address. Just another LIE by you. You are so stupid you don't even understand property records are public and can be easily looked up. I also looked at street view. Couple of cars but no jeep.... You don't have to worry you lying ****** coward. When I confirm where you are, I WILL BE THERE. Going through the ATL this weekend. If you actually had balls you would meet me. Lying coward....Again, there are folks on here that remember the day your lying fag mouth started this.

You know if I am retard, how low does that put you on a scale... You can't even see me I am so far above you.

LIAR
Lol at "couple of cars but no jeep". Man I just love the sleuth skills on the chat. Let me ask you, are you looking for "Trim-man" on property records. It's literally like a comedy show with some of these posts.
Check my tag on my car, I believe it's registered to "Trim-man".

Looks like we're are fixing to talk about mother's also deaddickdawg.

Lol at "couple of cars but no jeep". Man I just love the sleuth skills on the chat. Let me ask you, are you looking for "Trim-man" on property records. It's literally like a comedy show with some of these posts.
Check my tag on my car, I believe it's registered to "Trim-man".
My guess is it’s registered to the person who bought it, Juanita.

Yeah, that's me, come on over and we'll have a bowl of soup. Maybe bench and 66 shouldn't talk about family in the first place.

I never said a bad thing about your mother you lying low life fag coward. I guess I should have figured you really did live in your moms basement. Don't worry little fag. Just be on the lookout... If I can find out it is really you. You will wish you had apologized for what you said about my mother.. I don't care how freaking big or bad you think you are. I won't fight fair. If I size you up and don't think I can take you by normal means, I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES, to make sure you don't make the same mistake again. Now, provide proof that's your address. I will be checking you out, and we will meet one day in the not too distant future. You are a ****** liar and scum of the cesspool.

What the hell is going on in here? I hope that’s not your real address trim. Its some crazy mofos in this thread that would probably do something stupid.
I remember some people making comments about my daughter and the same people in here crying about momma jokes never came to my defense. Not that I needed it, just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.

Reactions: Trim-man
What the hell is going on in here? I hope that’s not your real address trim. Its some crazy mofos in this thread that would probably do something stupid.
I remember some people making comments about my daughter and the same people in here crying about momma jokes never came to my defense. Not that I needed it, just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.
He would have to enlist help to find because I really don't think he's capable of finding it on his own. I mean he was looking for "Trim-man" on property records.
Actually I think he needs psych help.

I have never seen anyone saying anything about anyone's daughter. I do not condone such things. I have never said anything other than trim lives in his moms basement, (that's not about her, that's about trim) and I said I'm sure she is proud of him. (again this is about Trim Not her) but his comprehension level is so low he doesn't get it... Said that is why he has the right to call my mother a whore...

You are right, when it comes to him sayin that about my mother and refusing to apologize... that puts me in the category of doing something crazy.. He better hope I never find him since he is too stupid to apologize for his vile statement about my mom... He will wish he had... WHATEVER IT TAKES.

I never said a bad thing about your mother you lying low life fag coward. I guess I should have figured you really did live in your moms basement. Don't worry little fag. Just be on the lookout... If I can find out it is really you. You will wish you had apologized for what you said about my mother.. I don't care how freaking big or bad you think you are. I won't fight fair. If I size you up and don't think I can take you by normal means, I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES, to make sure you don't make the same mistake again. Now, provide proof that's your address. I will be checking you out, and we will meet one day in the not too distant future. You are a ****** liar and scum of the cesspool.
Ok....sigh.

I came to your defense and said 2 or 3 times how pretty your daughter is and that her smile looks like she has a great sense of humor. On the other hand, I also said you had a beautiful mother and a distinguished looking father in that other picture. And I meant all those comments.

Reactions: bigdawg36
Lot of crying going on in that post. Maybe you should back away for a while. You're getting in bench territory now.
Oh you can't take it can you, mommas boy? I am in no way upset other than the fact there are idiots like you that are breathing the same freedom laden air that I and patriots breathe. You and your kind are not worthy , you little POS, America hating, Godless little child. Your brain has not developed enough to understand abstract concepts and the rule of law. It is truly sad that you share the same freedom's I enjoy, but you want to give those freedoms away. I tried to be friendly, but all you understand is wanting to hate others and spread hatred to those that are far more intelligent than you and your kind.

Oh you can't take it can you, mommas boy? I am in no way upset other than the fact there are idiots like you that are breathing the same freedom laden air that I and patriots breathe. You and your kind are not worthy , you little POS, America hating, Godless little child. Your brain has not developed enough to understand abstract concepts and the rule of law. It is truly sad that you share the same freedom's I enjoy, but you want to give those freedoms away. I tried to be friendly, but all you understand is wanting to hate others and spread hatred to those that are far more intelligent than you and your kind.
Lol, come on, first you bitch about me starting it and when I pointed it out and proved you did you bitched again and said who cares. Damn. I really doubt if anyone I'm having a conversation with is "far more intelligent". I mean y'all make that pretty obvious. You thinking I drive a jeep, bench looking up Trim-man on property records. Can't make that stuff up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT