ADVERTISEMENT

Just curious

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
In most parades involving adults and children, there is, or was, at one time, a mode of decorum that respected others.

We celebrate holidays, bowl games, historical accomplishments and such. Cities have parades boasting pride in their town.

We participate and celebrate the reason and everyone is “all in” for the moment and the event is a happy time for all.

Then there are the protest parades designed to promote a belief or agenda.

These, I have never really understood nor participated in.

So my question is why in the “pride” parades, why is it so sexualized? Does being a gay person require BDSM outerwear and humping your partner in the middle of the street?

The sexual deviance within these groups and the forced acceptance is really vulgar.

Should we have heterosexual “straight” parades showing pride in heterosexual relationships and have floats with couples dressed in bondage clothing and making out?

Seems kind of silly.

To prove one’s gayness, why does it have to include sexual perversion? What a couple do in their home is their business. The decision to live a gay lifestyle is a freedom we have in this country. The promotion of sexual deviancy without controls is not.

The gay and trans issue seems to rely on emotional sex to validate the point. That we must watch and participate in their sexual journey with them.

Why? Just be gay or trans. Keep your sex in your bedroom.

The sexual deviancy of gender dysphoria movement is where I, as a Christian, have the biggest issue. It reeks of such a satanic and unholy society that seems to desire to break down and destroy all social norms and moral/ethical behaviors, and for what?

If the sexual identity of a human can be chosen, then it is a normal process. It shouldn’t need to be promoted by sexual deviation.

Just a thought. Have had gay and lesbian friends along the way. Just normal folk. Fraternity brother, neighbor, teachers at school growing up, relatives. Love them all. That is their decision, one wish they didn’t make, because it separates them from God, but their decision. That is their right in the eyes of friends and country.

So why are sexual overtones so strong, especially aimed at our youth. To promote sexual behavior to such young children is not normal even in heterosexual world.

Why are we being forced to consider this part normal?

It doesn’t make any sense. And it is because it is a spiritual battle. It is unGodly. The scriptures forewarned us, yet we can’t see it. An arrogant creation we are.

Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT