ADVERTISEMENT

Keowee Dam has burst and Clemson is flooded.......

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Thousand dollar crackers Clem Jr.: None of the likely "goals" begin to correlate with the high 4 figure check I wrote to IPTAY this year. I'm not here to go to the effin Cheez-it bowls. I was hoping to that my checks would help build a dynasty. Instead we got some good years on the backs of some great QB's and the a metric ##### ton of complacency since the last one left.

Dabo Cooper Clem Jr.: I agree with you. We have not just gone down hill, but fallen off a cliff since Dabo got bumped up to over $11.5 mil per year. It’s hard to watch now.

7y1hew.jpg

Slingblade Gator Clem Jr.: What was the offensive game plan? I honestly did not see a rhyme or a reason to the plays that were being called. There was no rhythm, tempo or anything. Did any of you see an attempt to an offensive game plan because, I did not pick up on one.

Our Oline may still be the best in the state of S. Carolina Clem Jr. : This may be my single biggest concern. The O-line was getting whipped by a 3-man rush at the end of the game. We can make a hole for the RBs at times, but are terrible at passpro. Defense will settle down and keep us in games. Special teams will get their #### together I assume. But the fact that we still have no o-line, again, will ruin the entire offense.

Candy and Nuts Don Meredith Clem Jr.:
If we make those two field goals, and score two TDs instead of fumbles in the red zone, final score is Clemson winning 27-21.

Those mistakes were bad, but they are also relatively straight forward to fix. If the outcome were a 27-21 Clemson win, would all of you be writing off the entire season like we are now?

"Turn out the lights, the party's over" Don Meredith Clem Jr. : WE LOST BY THREE TDS TO DUKE. THERE IS NO SILVER LINING HERE

Tom Petty Clem Jr.:
ND killed us, Tennessee killed us, DUKE killed us.

No team in CF has fallen like Clemson has

c466f367-15e0-463d-96ec-4ab4fe3caafa_text.gif

"Fabio, a sexual predator, and Dabo walk into Death Valley. The predator and Fabio walk out" Clem Jr. : Yeah that will happen when you get inflated with 2 once in a life time qbs…think about it for a second. If TL and DW never existed, where would he be? Dabo was middle of the pack before that, and he’s middle of the pack after. Why is everyone so shocked?

Dabo rests Clem Jr.: (Answering to "What's the problem?") Complacency is the answer you're looking for. Rich, Fat, happy and lazy.

"This loss is just what we needed" Clem Jr. :
If this doesn’t bring out senior leadership nothing will do it. It’s not the end of the world but this team needs to refocus over the next two weeks to get ready for redemption against FSU.

We are the better team but Duke has a good well coached team, we played horribly on the road the 1st game, it’s ok. Dabo does his best coaching under pressure.

It’s time to get determined to never feel like this loss again!

Monty Python's Life of Dabo Clem Jr. : Poor coaching hires terrible choices to promote, awful recruiting, refusal to use the portal to upgrade talent while other teams around him do…..but other than that, why is he not a great coach?

what_have_the_romans.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News